Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOGANG Ryders

Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG Ryders

Surprise meeting of some of the group that attended the MOGANG Branson weekend a few minutes ago. Pinkyjo and I pulled up to a red light on our RT's and saw a group of spyder ryders waving enthusiastically at us from the gas station on the corner. Pulled in and talked briefly with them. As they pulled out to head east for home sent up a prayer for safe travels for them and all the rest headed home from the weekend ride. Sure made us smile to see them.

Spyder Garage

We also met the Eastern Division of the MoGang as well, however I was in a Dodge hanging my arm out the window in downtown just before the square and couldn't get anyone to wave back. Not sure if it was me or the Dodge they didn't like.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I was lucky enough to be a participant in that weekend get together and we had a blast, thank you Mogang.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I enjoyed the trip very much.
    15 rt , yes Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It was truly a joy.

In fact, I think my wife enjoyed it more than me. At one point she told someone, "I was really pissed he bought the . But now I'm really glad he did. It's a blast to ride and the people we've met are outstanding."

And to think, I could never get her to ryde on my Harley!

Spyder Garage

Surprisingly, we had at least 8 of the 25/26 bikes were 2013s and everyone of them were happy with thier bikes and we had several great rides.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

It's always a fun weekend when the MoGang has a get-together! Great to see everyone, we were sorry to have to leave early but sometimes family gets in the way of Spydertime!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Ditto + to what's already been said. Any time you can hang out with the MOGANG, whether you know 'em or not, is a good time.

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Spyder Garage

Default passing through

Passing through Springfield on our around the country jaunt. Met the folks at Pitbull and joined up with the group in Branson. What a great group of people in the MoGang. We had a great time and look ahead to the next meeting. Laser alignment is working great, Rt 43 and 7 gave it a good test. Reid and June cbredneck

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cbredneck View Post
    Passing through Springfield on our around the country jaunt. Met the folks at Pitbull and joined up with the group in Branson. What a great group of people in the MoGang. We had a great time and look ahead to the next meeting. Laser alignment is working great, Rt 43 and 7 gave it a good test. Reid and June cbredneck
    Ditto here. The next big one is going to be Spyderfest 2014. I look forward to meeting up with you two again. Safe travels as you make your way around the country.

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Question(s): How does one become a "MoGang member"?
    Is it by birthright, geopgraphy, frame of mind???
    Gosh, I hope that it doesn't involve goats!

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

Bob
    Historically it has been:
    • show up for the rides
    • enjoy riding to eat (including ice cream) and wine for some.....!
    • but the big kicker has always been the work on Spyderfest and volunteering.
    • usually has involved lots of table and chair moving, trash dumping and other nefarious duties.
    • The whole Goat thing is a myth, but MoLee will be happy to indoctrinate you into a certain "festival" that requires eating things you really don't want to know about. But I am sure if Lee sees this, he will be happy to clue you in.

Spyder Garage

Hmmm, I missed the goat thing, i hope i am happy about that

Bob, you would fit in with this group of misfits ... I mean fine folks, where is the eraser on this thing.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Riding for food is what I actually do best!
    I've got a strong back and a mind that's just weak enough to allow me to follow directions reasonably well...
    And with enough hot sauce; I could probably swallow a moose turd! Tell Lee that there's gonna have to be a meeting...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Riding for food is what I actually do best!
    I've got a strong back and a mind that's just weak enough to allow me to follow directions reasonably well...
    And with enough hot sauce; I could probably swallow a moose turd! Tell Lee that there's gonna have to be a meeting...
    Goats?, Moose Turds??, you guys are weird. (But, in a good way)

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Goats?, Moose Turds??, you guys are weird. (But, in a good way)

Cruzr Joe
    Oh, you have no idea Joe. I don't think you got to be around MoLee much. God help us if he comes in with his input on the "festival".

Edit: but you can also ask RickyLen, or better yet, Bumblebee.

Spyder Garage

Not sure about goats maybe that is something new since I've been around. All I know is I've been black-balled ever since I brought oysters to a meeting and tried to share with everyone.And if you don't believe me read the second post in this thread.
    Last edited by Mo Lee; 10-15-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Not sure about goats maybe that is something new since I've been around. All I know is I've been black-balled ever since I brought oysters to a meeting and tried to share with everyone.
    Uh yeah....
    and nice play on words there Lee!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think Len, Harvey and I have figured out a new way to "introduce" new riders... But I will let Len take care of that department:

WILD HOGS!!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cbredneck View Post

It was really great meeting you Reid and June! Hope the rest of your ride cross country will be safe and that you'll come back to hang out with us again. We enjoyed your company very much!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Both Dennis (aka Spyderfever) and I had a great time on the Mogang ride. Nice to see old friends again and meet so many new ones. Thanks for all the information from Cruzr Joe on the conceal and carry stuff, and for all the laughs we shared. Thanks to Tom from Michigan for the "Spyder cider" that was shared during the Cardinal game. Thanks Len for another great Mogang event and thanks to everyone who participated. Really enjoyed meeting Faran, Leira, Eric, Spyderpops, and Lamont. I'm sure we'll be getting to know them all better in the near future. We had an amazing time! Hope to see each and everyone of you again soon! And for those of you who couldn't make it here for the Branson weekend, I hope you are planning to make it to Spyderfest 2014. See you there!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderNana View Post
    Both Dennis (aka Spyderfever) and I had a great time on the Mogang ride. Nice to see old friends again and meet so many new ones. Thanks for all the information from Cruzr Joe on the conceal and carry stuff, and for all the laughs we shared. Thanks to Tom from Michigan for the "Spyder cider" that was shared during the Cardinal game. Thanks Len for another great Mogang event and thanks to everyone who participated. Really enjoyed meeting Faran, Leira, Eric, Spyderpops, and Lamont. I'm sure we'll be getting to know them all better in the near future. We had an amazing time! Hope to see each and everyone of you again soon! And for those of you who couldn't make it here for the Branson weekend, I hope you are planning to make it to Spyderfest 2014. See you there!
    This is one of the reasons we love to meet up with and spend time with other Spyder Ryders, the friendships that we make are really really cool, and the Mogang do it right.

Cruzr Joe

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Oh, you have no idea Joe. I don't think you got to be around MoLee much. God help us if he comes in with his input on the "festival".

Edit: but you can also ask RickyLen, or better yet, Bumblebee.

I DID NOT EAT THOSE...........nasty..........

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    I DID NOT EAT THOSE...........nasty..........

I KNEW that you would have something to say about that!

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    I KNEW that you would have something to say about that!

lol