Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default shout out to Extreme Power Sports Gaylord, MI

Want to take the time to thank Extreme Power Sports of Gaylord, MI. They took the time to get me right in when I started getting the P1614 code. They are overnighting the part and I will be able to continue my vacation here in the north woods of Michigan.
    2013 RT Limited Pearl White
    XM Radio, Sena SM10 Bluetooth adapter, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth headset, BajaRon's sway bar, Spyderpop's beltguard and bumpskid, Baker Built cup holder, Ultimate mid-rider seat, Tricled RT mirror turn signals.

Spyder Garage

Default Extreme Powersports

I too had a good experience with them. They got me interested in a Spyder. Several years ago while touring in northern MI on a BMW I stopped at Extreme Powersports while the couple I was riding with got a new rear tire on their Honda. (We stopped without an appointment and Extreme Powersports took care of them quickly) Although we are from VT the salesman insisted we take a test ride on a Spyder while we waited. I'm sure he didn't have much expectation of making a sale, but it sparked my interest and now I am a happy Spyder ryder.

Spyder Garage

Default My home dealer

And yes they are good, very good. I'm glad to see you were taken care of and can join us this weekend!
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was in Michigan for a couple of Months in 2012 .I did not know them but landed up buying my 2012RT fm them.I lucked out as from their sales to service were top of the line.I did my first service with them and have not seen them since.However after 22000 trouble free miles I would recommend anyone who wanted to buy a Spyder to deal with this dealership.

ivorI