Spyder Garage

Default two brothers dual exaust 2013 rsse5

How's everyone doing I just purchased a two brothers exaust and need help with installation

Spyder Garage

Are you looking for physical help or just have a question? Ride on up to Michigan and I will help. LOL They are really not bad at all to install. I LOVE mine!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    Are you looking for physical help or just have a question? Ride on up to Michigan and I will help. LOL They are really not bad at all to install. I LOVE mine!
    Yea, really! I know the '13s are different from earlier models, but the single can TBR system I put on my '12 RSS was the easiest exhaust swap I've ever done.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

From what I read the 2013 is a bolt on .I looked at the pipe that came with the twobros and it looks like is a slip on I just want to make sure I got the right part before I take out the original

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    From what I read the 2013 is a bolt on .I looked at the pipe that came with the twobros and it looks like is a slip on I just want to make sure I got the right part before I take out the original
    You more than likely have the right one. From what I can tell it looks really close to how previous years are installed. All years are slip on.

Spyder Garage

May have missed this, but do you have single or dual exhaust? I had dual on my 2010 RS but will not work on 2013. Only single and the exhaust changed completely due to the cat.

Spyder Garage

Ok, I see they were duals. Dual will not fit on 2013

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    May have missed this, but do you have single or dual exhaust? I had dual on my 2010 RS but will not work on 2013. Only single and the exhaust changed completely due to the cat.
    He is asking about dual. Why do you say dual will not work when Two Bros sells a dual for 2013 spyders? The kit is a bit different but it will def work

Spyder Garage

You are correct, just looked at website and is there. I need to get the duals myself then. Should be easy slip on with only two bolts. Pst pics when done so we can see. How much we're they if dont mind me asking?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    He is asking about dual. Why do you say dual will not work when Two Bros sells a dual for 2013 spyders? The kit is a bit different but it will def work
    When I bought my 2013 ST six months ago did not have dual. I have single and not that happy with since CAT put on. 2011 RS had much better sound and rumble. Would be curious as to how the duals sound now.

Spyder Garage

When I bought my 2013 ST six months ago did not have dual. I have single and not that happy with since CAT put on. 2011 RS had much better sound and rumble. Would be curious as to how the duals sound now.
    Kinda hard to judge from a video clip but two bros has a video on their site.

Spyder Garage

When I spoke to vendor at Spyderfest he told me that 2 Brothers was working on a y- tube that could bypass CAT. Was in R&D at that time. Still waiting for that to come out. May purchase duals at that time so an wake up neighbors again after she stays up all night partying.

Registered Users Orange monster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

When I spoke to vendor at Spyderfest he told me that 2 Brothers was working on a y- tube that could bypass CAT. Was in R&D at that time. Still waiting for that to come out. May purchase duals at that time so an wake up neighbors again after she stays up all night partying.
    Spyder1attitude already offers this by-pass kit and they are a sponsor on this site. Just check the home page.
    2013 RSS
    Grip Puppies, Calsci Tinted Shorty windshield, Garage remote mod

Spyder Garage

You are correct, just looked at website and is there. I need to get the duals myself then. Should be easy slip on with only two bolts. Pst pics when done so we can see. How much we're they if dont mind me asking?
    Part # 005-3590407DV-B I paid $ 813.00

Spyder Garage

Two brothers does have a dual set up for the RSS I would imagine the rs is the same. If you go to there site it is listed and they a picture of a 2013 RSS with duals pictured.

Spyder Garage

Just finished installing the twobros dual it sounds amazing and it sounds great

Spyder Garage

Thanks, now ya got me thinkin I need one
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    Just finished installing the twobros dual it sounds amazing and it sounds great
    Chief,
    post some pics and video.
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't