Spyder Garage

Default I LIKE BRP......

I had a commander 1000 4 wheeler, loved it. It was perfect. I'm salivating over their side by sides. I loved my 2013 rt limited, but was afraid of heat issues, and it sounds like 2014 solves all issues that I didn't love on my 2013. I'm excited to get my 2014!!!...BUT, BRP DOUBLE TATTOED US with $3000 rebate on 2013's and NO HELP FOR THOSE OF US WITH 2013's and trading for 2014's. they could have helped us with a discount. If not for dealers like Len at PITBULL, it would have been even more dismal. C'mon BRP, man up and help us a bit!
    Ronbo

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    BUT, BRP DOUBLE TATTOED US with $3000 rebate on 2013's and NO HELP FOR THOSE OF US WITH 2013's and trading for 2014's. they could have helped us with a discount. If not for dealers like Len at PITBULL, it would have been even more dismal. C'mon BRP, man up and help us a bit!
    Come on... give it some time! The 2014's are not even out there and you want to get credit for a unit that is not even a year old yet. Be pacient...
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Be patient

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Come on... give it some time! The 2014's are not even out there and you want to get credit for a unit that is not even a year old yet. Be pacient...
    Not impatient. Just bragging on BRP, expressing my admiration for their products, and wanting as much help as I can get as I trade up to their next product. I am a fan and a loyal customer and giving my opinion on recent rebates A friendly exchange of ideas! I am not asking for a credit. I have demo'd my bike and bragged to all friends. I am a regular BRP salesman .

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Did you try out one of the new Maverick UTVs?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Maverick UTV

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Did you try out one of the new Maverick UTVs?
    Didnt drive one, but sat in one for a long time and salivated. They look phenomenal ! On of my many daydreams is: cabin in lake city, which is at trailhead of 70 or so miles of 4 wheeler and jeep trails to engineers pass at 14,000 ft. Ride spyder on highways some days and commander side by side on others. I could stand that for at least a month or so.
    Ronbo

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    I had a commander 1000 4 wheeler, loved it. It was perfect. I'm salivating over their side by sides. I loved my 2013 rt limited, but was afraid of heat issues, and it sounds like 2014 solves all issues that I didn't love on my 2013. I'm excited to get my 2014!!!...BUT, BRP DOUBLE TATTOED US with $3000 rebate on 2013's and NO HELP FOR THOSE OF US WITH 2013's and trading for 2014's. they could have helped us with a discount. If not for dealers like Len at PITBULL, it would have been even more dismal. C'mon BRP, man up and help us a bit!
    Ronbo

Ive had Bombardier Seadoos of all types over the last 12 or so years and always enjoyed them and rarely had any issues w them, and everyone knows that watercraft have issues just about always. Lol

hoping my 2013 turns out to be just as good.

Spyder Garage

My wife and I both used to have Can-Am Renegade 800 atv's. Boy were they powerful and fast. BRP makes good stuff!
    2020 CAN-AM Spyder F3-S Special Series (sold)

2022 CAN-AM Ryker Rally 900

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    Ive had Bombardier Seadoos of all types over the last 12 or so years and always enjoyed them and rarely had any issues w them, and everyone knows that watercraft have issues just about always. Lol
    Should I post that pic of you on the Seadoo?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
    Should I post that pic of you on the Seadoo?

Sure, you mean this one...

Last edited by SNOOPY; 10-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.