Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Dealer Stock

I've seen posts where people mention that dealers will have 2 or 3 spyders coming in. One was in a recent thread where the dealer even mentioned they would not be getting white in their first batch. Since I did not want to hijack that I decided to post this.

My closest dealer (FMS in VA) told me they would probably get some in around the end of november but definitely did not tell me specifics.

How do some dealers know they have them on the way?

Thanks...

Spyder Garage

Default Depends..!

if they ordered, how many they sell and their contacts. I heard from BRP they had them going out even as they presented the first ones to the public in Orlando. Don't think it is like one of each color and model to every dealer... Although having heard that from BRP I have not heard that any one has gotten any..mule train delivery...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool 2014 Deliveries

For those trying to out guess their dealers delivery schedules. Most dealers have to play for their products up front and then the dealer gets a notice of shipping schedule. Those dealers that floor plan have several layers of accounting in between them that also tracks shipment dates.