Spyder Garage

Default Shout Out For Dealer

Sledmaster recommend a dealer in Minnesota by the name of Ollie's Service in Alexandria.
    I took the 2 1/2 hour drive up there to have them do the recall. The owners son is the service manager and head mechanic and platinum certified. Great guy to talk to and he listens to you, not like my last dealer. The work was done when promised and I had a nice conversation with his mom who is the bookkeeper and runs the floor with her husband when I picked up the Spyder. That was the day before they left for the dealers meeting.
    Today my wife and I rode up there to see what they would offer for trade in value on a 2014 RT-L with matching R622 trailer. The last offer I had was $15,000. They offered $18,000!! Now that's more like it
    The owner said that he has two arriving soon, but not in the white. He will not have the white until spring which is ok with me as I have to sell my Harley first to have the additional money to swing this deal. He told me that he would call me when they arrive so I can take a test drive.
    This is the service I expect from a dealer and was not able to get from my last one. My last one is only two miles from my house, but I am willing to do a 5 hour round trip for great service from a dealer that treats their customers like friends.

A big thanks to sledmaster for the recommendation
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer

I am VERY lucky to live only 50 miles from Ollies service in Alexandria, MN. They are a SUPER dealer in my book. Top notch mechanic, great sales staff, and all around very outstanding dealership.

Spyder Garage

Ollie's service is our equivalent of Pitbull Bull Powersports for us northern folks. I also drive past a local Spyder dealer on my way to Ollie's. Sadly I don't get to see them often because I've not had any reason to bring my Spyder back for any repairs. I believe some of my good fortune with my Spyder is because it was "set up" properly and not just "put together" before I picked it up. This a top notch dealer and I also would recommend them to anyone.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default drive well worth it

I also drive past a dealer who is much closer to go to one that was highly recommended by a friend who's family has bought skidoos there and knew first hand how good the mechanic at lifestyles honda is Mark is platinum certified for all BRP machines and well worth the extra 30 miles.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

another dealer to the plus side. Always nice to hear of dealers working with the customers and making sure their staff treats you well. Thanks for the shout out..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default No. California

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I did a search and didn't find any posts that specifically asks members to recommend a dealer.

I thought this would be a good thread where folks can give a "Shout out" to a dealer who may have gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Enter the city (or area) and state of the dealer in the title to make it easy for members to scroll through and find their area. Please do not use this thread to vent or complain - only positive comments. Maybe this can be made a sticky??

With that said, I'd like to give a shout out to Elk Grove Power Sports in Elk Grove, CA. I had them install the Tri Axis Handlebars on my '11 RTS SE. On the stock handlebars, I had the ISCI cup holder and asked the master mechanic (yes, they have a BRP Master Mechanic ) if it was possible to keep the cup holder on the Tri Axis bars - he told me it looked like it might be possible, but wasn't sure. Long story short, when I picked up Libby, the cup holder was installed AND he was able to install the Ram ball I had attached to one of the handlebar bolts by using the upper bolt (intended for the OEM GPS bracket) - so now, I don't have to relocate my GPS mount.

I always receive great service from both the service dept as well as the parts dept and would highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the area or passing through.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post
    I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I did a search and didn't find any posts that specifically asks members to recommend a dealer.

I thought this would be a good thread where folks can give a "Shout out" to a dealer who may have gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Enter the city (or area) and state of the dealer in the title to make it easy for members to scroll through and find their area. Please do not use this thread to vent or complain - only positive comments. Maybe this can be made a sticky??

With that said, I'd like to give a shout out to Elk Grove Power Sports in Elk Grove, CA. I had them install the Tri Axis Handlebars on my '11 RTS SE. On the stock handlebars, I had the ISCI cup holder and asked the master mechanic (yes, they have a BRP Master Mechanic ) if it was possible to keep the cup holder on the Tri Axis bars - he told me it looked like it might be possible, but wasn't sure. Long story short, when I picked up Libby, the cup holder was installed AND he was able to install the Ram ball I had attached to one of the handlebar bolts by using the upper bolt (intended for the OEM GPS bracket) - so now, I don't have to relocate my GPS mount.

I always receive great service from both the service dept as well as the parts dept and would highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the area or passing through.
    I started one a couple of months ago and it fizzled it is a good idea for a sticky. Are you listening Lamont?
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post

I think it might work as long as it is limited to just good dealer experiences. Some good dealers are going to get some undeserved bashing by that one customer who you just can't satisfy should this turn in the other direction .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scott16119 View Post
    I think it might work as long as it is limited to just good dealer experiences. Some good dealers are going to get some undeserved bashing by that one customer who you just can't satisfy should this turn in the other direction .
    I couldn't agree with you more. That's why I mentioned leaving only positive comments and no venting or complaining.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Good Dealers Are Hard to Find

Daytona Fun Machines is fully Platimumn certified and a family oriented business too. Family business orientation may be the key to better service. Time and more reports from the members will be the answer.

sled came up with a winner!!