Spyder Garage

Default Installed BajaRon's anti-sway bar...

Got it today and just got done installing it. Took almost five hours and that included a dinner break. It took me a little longer than I expected, but, who cares! I'll take it for a spin tomorrow. Life is good!
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default No regrets

I have no regrets with mine! I'm sure you will love it!!
    2010 Full Moon Silver RS SE5

Spyder Garage

Just ordered my bar today.

Spyder Garage

Default Wow..!!

it's gonna be a restless night.. I was out before the last socket rolled outta my way..your gonna love it..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Just received my Bajaron sway bar and heim links.
    Look forward to the service appointment with our dealer on October 9th to have installed. Hope we get an extended "Indian Summer" this year so I can get more saddle time before the weather turn too cold and wet.

Spyder Garage

Default Installed my BajaRon Anti-sway bar 3 weeks ago

I installed mine about three weeks ago and love it. I have put about 600 miles on the 2013 RT with the new anti sway bar and it made a significant difference.
    Highly recommend.

Ernie
    Ernie & Joyce Cuaron
    2015 RT limited
    Vented windshield, Flag kit
    New multicolored Gloryder front wheel lights
    trying to figure out what I need to do next.

Spyder Garage

Mine is in the mail
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Spyder Garage

got mine and now waiting to have the dealer install with my 600---1000 mile check.

Spyder Garage

Post 2013 ST Limited MOD Ideas

Hello,
    Just purchased my first Spyder. A 2013 st limited, Pearl white. I have heard alot about the Bajaron anti sway bar. Does this replacement make a great deal of differnece in the handling of the bike? I think the bike handles quite well, but I am looking for any mods that will improve the ride.

Additionally, I am thinking about adding fog light, a full break pedal and wind deflectors. Any thoughts on these items would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Ron promised to send my Sway Bar and Heim Links tomorrow or Thursday after some delay. I hope it does not affect my recent Lazer Alignment after installation. What do you think?

Spyder Garage

Default Love the BajaRon anit-sway bar....installed about 6 weeks ago....

Here's the link to my install and comments - FYI....happy farkling all!! I think it makes the bike handle very well in corners and helps your stability on the highway with high gusts of wind (like when a semi passes, wind gusts, etc.) .. IMHO.

Honestly, I had it on my 2012 RT Limited and could tell the difference as I rode the bike about 1000 miles before install. When we got our 2014 RT Limited, I just put it on....so I don't have a "before and after" comparison for the 2014 RT Limited....

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?64799-One-more-farkle-completed!-Bajaron-Sway-Bar-Install&referrerid=12858
    Last edited by Jim&Teresa; 04-29-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Ron promised to send my Sway Bar and Heim Links tomorrow or Thursday after some delay. I hope it does not affect my recent Lazer Alignment after installation. What do you think?
    If installing the links and swaybar is all that you are doing the alignment should be fine.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Gray Ghost;801972]If installing the links and swaybar is all that you are doing the alignment should be fine.[/QUOTE

Thanks I have been wondering.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    The sway bar will not affect alignment. It won't fix bad alignment and it won't hurt good alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Crewesn View Post
    Hello,
    Just purchased my first Spyder. A 2013 st limited, Pearl white. I have heard alot about the Bajaron anti sway bar. Does this replacement make a great deal of differnece in the handling of the bike? I think the bike handles quite well, but I am looking for any mods that will improve the ride.

Additionally, I am thinking about adding fog light, a full break pedal and wind deflectors. Any thoughts on these items would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The more familiar you are with your Spyder, the bigger the difference the Sway Bar install makes for 2 reasons.

Someone that is familiar with their ride is more attuned to changes, good or bad. And, the more familiar you are with your Spyder, the harder you will ride it without even noticing it.

For example, if you have a curve or set of curves that you ride often, you probably took it easy on them at first because you were not used to the handling characteristics of your Spyder. As you got more comfortable you probably took these curves a little faster with less trepidation until now you are at a point where you pretty much take them at the same speed every time and you know exactly what your Spyder will do as you negotiate them.

When you install the bar kit you will notice quite a bit of difference in the reaction of your Spyder as you go through these turns.

If you don't have much time on your Spyder you will still notice a great deal of difference. It just won't be as quantifiable.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-01-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default sway bar

Its only a 45 minute job??