Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Who is the tire master

On wensday the 11 th I put New Falkens ZE-512 on my RS used ride-on for the balencer went out for a short 12 mile ride it seams to work fine but not sure I got in a cloud burst and had about 10 miles home in a driving rain tires worked well in thte rain but not a long enough ride in the dry to tell. Has anyone tried the Falken ze tires? and what do you think of them? please let me know, we are still floating here I think I will trade in for a sea-do the way things are going here in Colorado. Ride safe. jtpollock

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had a ZE 912 on the back of my RT...
    In REALLY wet weather; it took me on a couple of eye-opening rides...
    But that was after it was pretty wore out...
    They handle well, and I got a little bit more mileage out of it than I did the Kenda.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Is Bob the only one out there I thought I might a lot more feedback on this I'm sure I am not the onlyone that put Falken ZE512 on the front end. Has anyone used the ride-on tire balancer? thanks for any input. jtpollock

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Im using ride-on in my fronts but im running yokohomas on front..no issues using rideon handles great in turns and very smooth on the frwy.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jtpollock View Post
    Is Bob the only one out there I thought I might a lot more feedback on this I'm sure I am not the onlyone that put Falken ZE512 on the front end. Has anyone used the ride-on tire balancer? thanks for any input. jtpollock
    Hi JT,
    I'm not the only one; but I might be the quickest "on the draw"...

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

On wensday the 11 th I put New Falkens ZE-512 on my RS used ride-on for the balencer went out for a short 12 mile ride it seams to work fine but not sure I got in a cloud burst and had about 10 miles home in a driving rain tires worked well in thte rain but not a long enough ride in the dry to tell. Has anyone tried the Falken ze tires? and what do you think of them? please let me know, we are still floating here I think I will trade in for a sea-do the way things are going here in Colorado. Ride safe. jtpollock
    I've got the ZE 512 on all 3 wheels and I love them. I wanted to get 2 more for my wifes front tires but they no longer make the 512 in the size I wanted. I got 185 60 r 14. If you know of anyone who carries that size let me know and I'll buy them.

Spyder Garage

Default wet weathe

the lette between q and s on m keboad oh thees anothe one dont wok.anwa i need new font ties I am visiting a motohome fixit shop in coloado spings this next week. have a - t se . come see me when the weathe cleas at one stop cop shop 62hunded woming[the state] lane coloado spings look up one stop shop on intenet. got to fix this compute----------------- Capt Jim

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peoriafirefighter View Post
    I've got the ZE 512 on all 3 wheels and I love them. I wanted to get 2 more for my wifes front tires but they no longer make the 512 in the size I wanted. I got 185 60 r 14. If you know of anyone who carries that size let me know and I'll buy them.
    How did you get 185 60 in side the fender mine are 175 65's and I just was able to get them inside the fenders? thanks jt

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I had Falken on the front of my RS with ride-on...took me 25,000 miles and was happy with the set up...I did go to a wider front tire...I think 175...looked better on the bike...filled out the fenders

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

You have to remove the front fender bolts and put a 1/2 inch spacer between the fender and braket to raise it up

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    I had Falken on the front of my RS with ride-on...took me 25,000 miles and was happy with the set up...I did go to a wider front tire...I think 175...looked better on the bike...filled out the fenders
    yes the fender are full and it looks a lot better it seems to turn easyer. Thanks for your replay I think I wll be happy but if I only get 25000 thats no better than I got with the kenda's that will only last me one year. ride safe. jt

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by capt jim View Post
    the lette between q and s on m keboad oh thees anothe one dont wok.anwa i need new font ties I am visiting a motohome fixit shop in coloado spings this next week. have a - t se . come see me when the weathe cleas at one stop cop shop 62hunded woming[the state] lane coloado spings look up one stop shop on intenet. got to fix this compute----------------- Capt Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by swrafey2000 View Post
    You have to remove the front fender bolts and put a 1/2 inch spacer between the fender and braket to raise it up
    I did not have to do anything to mine, nor anyone else we changed in the tire shop.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ron,
    Do you have access to a suitable tire in
    175/60R-14?
    This size seems closest to the originals as far as the diameter...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am using ride on but still have stock tires so not much help

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well this is my first real chance to get the spyder out in 9 days my 32 mile ride to work was nice I got up to 85 with no noticable tire vibration I think I like the rid-on the tires really turn easy this may take some getting use too for know I'm Happy and thanks to all that responded. Y'all are awsome jt
    Last edited by jtpollock; 09-17-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Ron,
    Do you have access to a suitable tire in
    175/60R-14?
    This size seems closest to the originals as far as the diameter...
    Bob, just read this, I will check this AM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Bridgestone Potenza, but they are not in stock and very limited for others so I have to assume it's not a popular size.
    Happy Spyder Owner