Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Bajaron Sway Bar

I talked to Ron today and told him I got the Sway Bar in but couldn't test it because it is too hot. It is 107 today. Like Christmas I couldn't wait, just got back and I was certainly surprised. I have been hearing(or seeing) from a lot of people about what a difference the SB made. I thought maybe it was because they had RS's and some of the lower priceds that was why they were getting the results they were talking about. I have a RT S SE Limited and most of the stuff or at leased a lot of the stuff people were adding I already had. How wrong I was!!! I just put my through some real turns and took several almost 90 degree turns at 30mph. It is what it is. You will be well satisfied if you put one of Ron's anti sway bars on your regardless of what year or model you have.

One more thing when I took the SB out of the box I said, how can that little thing make all that difference it looked just like the one we took off. Can't tell a book by it's cover.

Thanks Ron for the extra sway bar. Ron sent me an extra sway bar does any one need one? Only kidding Ron send me a label and I'll mail it for you.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ron's Anti-SwayBars MORE than deliver on what he has promised!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Ron Who?

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERFUZZ View Post
    I talked to Ron today and told him I got the Sway Bar in but couldn't test it because it is too hot. It is 107 today. Like Christmas I couldn't wait, just got back and I was certainly surprised. I have been hearing(or seeing) from a lot of people about what a difference the SB made. I thought maybe it was because they had RS's and some of the lower priceds that was why they were getting the results they were talking about. I have a RT S SE Limited and most of the stuff or at leased a lot of the stuff people were adding I already had. How wrong I was!!! I just put my through some real turns and took several almost 90 degree turns at 30mph. It is what it is. You will be well satisfied if you put one of Ron's anti sway bars on your regardless of what year or model you have.

One more thing when I took the SB out of the box I said, how can that little thing make all that difference it looked just like the one we took off. Can't tell a book by it's cover.

Thanks Ron for the extra sway bar. Ron sent me an extra sway bar does any one need one? Only kidding Ron send me a label and I'll mail it for you.
    How do I find out more about this Ron and his sway bar for the 2013 RT?
    What is the difference between it and BRP's?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H8CNCR View Post
    How do I find out more about this Ron and his sway bar for the 2013 RT?
    What is the difference between it and BRP's?
    That would be BajaRon. He is a sponser on the main page. Very honest man and you will not be disappointed.
    Butch
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nobody is giving him anything for free,,,
    He has earned all of the high praise!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Bajaron Sway Bar

I just installed Jon Sway Bar on my 2013 RT LTD all I can say is WOW. the bike now handles like I think it should. Best money I could have spent.

Spyder Garage

Default I give in

I think it's time for me to order a sway bar for my RSS. Anyone successful at installing the sway bar without removing the frunk?
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Spyder Garage

Default Good news..!!

but gotta say most folks here don't stretch the truth we sometimes refuse to believe. I for one but glad I went ahead... Now enjoy..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default 2012 rt se5 ltd

Has anybody install the new HEIM LINKS MOUNTS yet from Baja Ron Sway Bar.

Spyder Garage

OK, I have looked at Bajaron's page and did not see any installation instructions for the sway bar. How difficult of an installation is it? I am not the best mechanic around, but do have some mechanical aptitude. I have been hearing so much about this, that I am really wanting to try one out.
    Regards,
    BitSlayer

2015 Spyder RT Limited - Perl White
    - Having fun with my knees in the breeze

Spyder Garage

Default Install no Frunk removal

Quote Originally Posted by Topshotta View Post
    I think it's time for me to order a sway bar for my RSS. Anyone successful at installing the sway bar without removing the frunk?

I did
    If it Feels Good, Do It !!

Too Much Is Just Enough !
    2011 RS~S Pure Magnesium / Black ~M~

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrLooney View Post
    I did
    I guess I will try it without removing it cause I do not like removing that thing.
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cabodan View Post
    Has anybody install the new HEIM LINKS MOUNTS yet from Baja Ron Sway Bar.
    I did!

Spyder Garage

Default Sway Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Topshotta View Post
    I guess I will try it without removing it cause I do not like removing that thing.

Yes, it can be done. I installed mine without removing the frunk. Ron includes instructions that tell you how to do it. Have a small block of wood handy. You will need it to act as a spacer to raise the frunk out of the way. Also, I installed mine without lifting the bike.
    Check the Heim links on your bike. Make sure the ball is nice and snug. It should move with some effort. If the ball moves easily, they might need to be replaced.
    One more thing: Before you install the bar, mark the center of the swaybar. This will save you some time trying to figure out if the swaybar is centered or not. You'll read in the instructions why the bar needs to be centered.
    Hey Ron, put a center mark on your swaybar!
    2010 Full Moon Silver RS SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Ron Bar reletively easy

1. Jack up your Roadster so you can see under it with ease.
    I used 4 gallon paint cans with a 2 X 8's on top. 2 cans on the ground on each side (about a 10" lift). with the 2 X 8 on top. Jack Stands are by far safer or car ramps.

2. Loosen all the bolts and "U" clams that hold the Bar to the frame and Heim Links (note what side the Heim links are on connecting to the Anti Sway Bar.

3.It will be a bit of a tight squeeze to get the bolts out of the frame.

4. Pull the factory bar out to one side.
    You may have to pry (2) 2 X 2's between the frame and the back side of the Frunk (this may dent your Frunk a little but don't worry, it is Tupperware and will pop out in the end. you will never notice any difference when done.

5. Install the new R B in reverse of exit of factory one.

6. install the Heim Links (loose bolts)

7. install the new bushing over the Ron Bar.

8. install the old "U" metal brackets over the new bushings

9. install the lower bolts (loose) to hold things in place

10 Now take a short 6" small soft wire

11. a short 12" piece of string and tape one end to the wire and the other end tie to the last 2 remaining upper bolts for the "U" bracket to the frame.

12. feed the wire through the upper "U" bolt hole and gently pull up the bolt and feed it into the upper hole and loose fit the nut.

13. Now center the new Ron Bar as best you can (measure if you want it exact) an 1/16" difference is not a problem 1/4" could be.

14. once the R B is centered snug up all the nuts and bolts and recheck R B center. NOW tighten all nuts and bolts. you may want to double check any other nuts and bolts that you can see while under your Roadster.

15. roll off the stands and test ryde.
    Last edited by MrLooney; 09-08-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    If it Feels Good, Do It !!

Too Much Is Just Enough !
    2011 RS~S Pure Magnesium / Black ~M~

Spyder Garage

Default 2012 rt se5 ltd

How are they

Spyder Garage

Default Just Ask RON

Quote Originally Posted by BitSlayer View Post
    OK, I have looked at Bajaron's page and did not see any installation instructions for the sway bar. How difficult of an installation is it? I am not the best mechanic around, but do have some mechanical aptitude. I have been hearing so much about this, that I am really wanting to try one out.

Just ask Ron & he'll tell ya how to do it. I have to say the Instructions included with the sway bar were easy to follow and if you follow them you will will have no issues.
    The hardest part for me was getting the RT-S 24" off the ground so the sway bar will come out and go in.

Good Luck
    Illegitimi non Carborundum

2013 RT-S Circuit Yellow with Black Trailer

Spyder Garage

Cool

Very easy to install and worth EVERY PENNY Ron is a super guy w a great product ...

Spyder Garage

There are now 4 different sway bars so advise may or may not apply to your specific install.

2008-2012 RS, GS, RSS. You can install the bar with or without removing the Frunk (optional). Some like it one way, some prefer the other. I include instructions for both methods. You only need to jack the Spyder up enough to get under it.

2010-2012 RT (all models). I do not recommend removing the Frunk and I do not include instructions for doing the install that way. Instructions for Non-Frunk removal method only. You only need to jack the Spyder up enough to get under it.

All 2013 models. (2 different, model specific bars) I do not recommend removing the Frunk and I do not include instructions for doing the install that way. Instructions for Non-Frunk removal method only. You will need to raise the front of the Spyder about 18" for this install.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...