Spyder Garage

Default Those who have heat problems..

Just a thought to put out there. A lot of RT owners that have heat problems on their 2013 RT's (luckily I don't). Has anyone thought of putting a small fan maybe in the frunk area or under the seat area that could be switched on when you are in traffic or idling for an extended period? I don't know that it would help when running down the highway (higher airflow under the Tupperware) but at slow speeds. Just a thought...

Spyder Garage

Default another possibility

I have noticed on my 2013 RT L that the front third of my right floorboard gets very hot. I know there is a rubber pad on top of it but I'm wondering if some heat radiation is occurring there because the sole of my boot is hot. Not sure if it would be possible but would a swap out to pegs help?

Spyder Garage

Default Heat sorce on RT's

Quote Originally Posted by papagolf View Post
    I have noticed on my 2013 RT L that the front third of my right floorboard gets very hot. I know there is a rubber pad on top of it but I'm wondering if some heat radiation is occurring there because the sole of my boot is hot. Not sure if it would be possible but would a swap out to pegs help?
    Your hot right foot is caused by the heat exhausted behind the radiator by engineered flow---rig a thermometer at the back edge of that opening in front of your right foot---you will be amazed! Not a cool engineering design--nor too smart!
    2013 STS , Yellow