Spyder Garage

Default PHOTOS: Spyders "Not Afraid of the Dark" Ryde

To everyone that did the Spyders "Not Afraid of the Dark" Ryde yesterday...Thank you all for being a part of this extraordinary event. Although the ride started out on damp side, the clouds cleared within an hour and the rest of the day was beautiful.

I know that this was one of our longer group rydes, but I hope that you enjoyed it just the same.

Follow the link below to see a slideshow...
    http://s337.photobucket.com/user/jom...pe_Cave?sort=9

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Looks like you all had a great time and ryde, which we could have made it!!!
    Thanks for the nice Pic's

2012 Quantum Blue Metallic RT-S (SE5)
    Elka Stage 1 +R, Yosh R-77 Muffler, Cat Bypass, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, HMT Brake Light, Garmin 660,( Spyderpops BumpSkid, Lower Radiator Block Off Plate, Catalytic Converter Shield, & Missing Belt Guard) GloRyder's, (Tricled “Vader wings” & Super White LED Fender Lights) Butler Mug Holder, Shortee Antenna, Prosport digital voltage/clock gauges. Baja Ron's Plugs/Wire and Sway Bar....

Spyder Garage

Adding my few photos to wukka's. What a fantastic and fun ryde, great people and an incredible experience to see the Ape Cave!

Shutterfly album

“Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't mind.”
    ... Dr. Suess

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2018 F3 Limited - 10th Anniversary Ed , Trickle charger, Gerbing heated clothing Black/Gold

Spyder Garage

wow what a good ryde I missed looks like a good time was had by all.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks much for all the pictures. Looks like a good turnout. About how many miles was the ride from Eatonville to Enumclaw?

Spyder Garage

Great pictures and looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry I couldn't be there to share the experience with you all. is in the shop for a new clutch that started slipping on my return from SITR..... Should be out sometime I hope......

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default We missed you guys!

Glad to see it was another successful Ryde, we were hoping to see you all stop by for refreshments, hoping you were just having way too much fun ryding and couldn't make it before we closed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coreyt700 View Post
    Glad to see it was another successful Ryde, we were hoping to see you all stop by for refreshments, hoping you were just having way too much fun ryding and couldn't make it before we closed.
    Corey...you assume correctly - we didn't get back until after sunset. But it was a great riding day...

Where I've been on my Spyder...