Spyder Garage

Default 2013 RS SE5 Mods out there??

Not finding much about people doing mods to the 2013 RS SE5 spyder...anyone have any pictures? I've been to several websites that are on here on the home page but not finding much. Looking for a dash pouch, kinda like the ones you can get for the ST and RT...why make those for those models but not the RS???! I also want to get floor boards for the driver but can't find any "cool" ones. Guess I'm just scared of purchasing the wrong kind, so if you have made mods to your's please let me know the websites! I've already purchased the 4 inch handle bar risers and a drink holder . Still want to purchase a touring windshield, 12v adapter and get some kinda custom paint job, just not sure of what yet tho! Also want a custom seat with back rest for driver, and a cover for it, cuz it'll be in storage most of the time since I live in MT
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

ISCI has the best quality floor boards available in billiet aluminum and powder coating all hardware is coated a bit pricy but u get what u pay for mine are great no regrets.They are a Site sponcer
    Mike

Spyder Garage

Default dash pouch

Found a dash pouch for the RS on Ebay

Look up: Hopnel H41-156BK Dash Pouch for Can-Am GS/RS
    Attached Images Attached Images