Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Cardo Scala Rider G4

I have a pair of Cardo Scala Rider G4's to sell. They are about a year old. We are planning to replace our helmets and will be buying ones with bluetooth. These work great. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. They have the boom-style microphone and clamp onto the helmet. They have been used with Nolan 103 modular helmets. They have a range of approximately one mile, intercom, bike to bike, FM and MP3 modes. The set of G4's include charging cables and storage pouches. We paid $380 for the pair. Looking to get $200 for them.
    ESCI LED Brake Light, Ram mounts including ATV mount, mug holder and phone/GPS holder. Lamonster's NBV highway brackets. My version of Running Boards, Skid Plate, Bajaron's anti-sway bar, Dual flag bracket and flags. Bad Boy air horn. BRP air deflectors, Non-BRP hitch and USA Minitrailer Nomad, SENA Bluetooth Dongle.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You'll probably get more interest if you put this in the "4 Sale and WTB" section.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

What kind of helmet are you buying with it already built in. I'm just interested. I may be having to get a new helmet before long.

Thanks,

Bill