Spyder Garage

Default Fuse Box Location

I have a 2012 RT. I have been trying to get ready for potential problems by reading and rereading my manual. I can not find a fuse box under the seat. I find the one in the frunk Ok. Help. I have found no one in my area with a Spyder. This site is like having a group of friends that I can call up with a question... Thanks
    2012 RTS 2065 miles
    Web Boards, Champion Tour Full Cover
    USAF 67-71 Weapons Mechanic -Love my B-52
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Road Runner View Post
    I have a 2012 RT. I have been trying to get ready for potential problems by reading and rereading my manual. I can not find a fuse box under the seat. I find the one in the frunk Ok. Help. I have found no one in my area with a Spyder. This site is like having a group of friends that I can call up with a question... Thanks
    The fuse Box is in the front trunk unzip the liner in the truck it is on the back wall.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder
    Can Am BRP (RTS) Spyder Graphic Kit with Trim Kit

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road Runner View Post

There is a fuse box under the seat, I am at work now so cant show you a photo of it, but someone will be along shortly to help. The fuse box under the seat is partialy hidden and does not really look like what you would expect a fuse box to look like

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..!!

it is diagonal from the negative cable frame bolt. You have tabs that hold it in place. Has numbers on it 1thru 8. Just curious, what are you expecting to happen..??
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Fuse Box

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    it is diagonal from the negative cable frame bolt. You have tabs that hold it in place. Has numbers on it 1thru 8. Just curious, what are you expecting to happen..??
    Well. It rained 3 weeks after I got Ruby and then turned off to 95 degrees. So, I had time to read and there was a lot of Spyder Lovers site noise that reminded my of "Hee Haw"....gloom despair and agony on me deep dark depression and excessive misery....You get the point. Lots of owners were having different issues with their Spyder that were almost scary. So I want to be prepared. The other general trend was that Spyders are fun to drive and that's why we bought them. I have become almost paranoid about heat issues. No one wants to set by the road with a three wheeled whatchathing and have people stare. I actually had a guy walk up to me at the gas pump and said "I don't think that thing is going to tip over." Double duh. I will continue to look for the fuses under the seat. Thanks fellow arachnoids. Gary
    2012 RTS 2065 miles

Spyder Garage

Default Fuse Box

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Well. It rained 3 weeks after I got Ruby and then turned off to 95 degrees. So, I had time to read and there was a lot of Spyder Lovers site noise that reminded my of "Hee Haw"....gloom despair and agony on me deep dark depression and excessive misery....You get the point. Lots of owners were having different issues with their Spyder that were almost scary. So I want to be prepared. The other general trend was that Spyders are fun to drive and that's why we bought them. I have become almost paranoid about heat issues. No one wants to set by the road with a three wheeled whatchathing and have people stare. I actually had a guy walk up to me at the gas pump and said "I don't think that thing is going to tip over." Double duh. I will continue to look for the fuses under the seat. Thanks fellow arachnoids. Gary
    2012 RTS 2065 miles