Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would hope that race doesn't matter among the Spyderlovers...What we have in common is our ride...Race shouldn't be an issue.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydercowboy View Post
    Bet you felt the same way I felt when I was invited to an all black church service. A friend invited me and he introduced me to everyone and I was welcomed but I knew I was more than just a stranger and was the odd one there. For the first time I knew what blacks felt most of the time I think. Made me appreciate their experience a little better I too I believe. I really wish we could all get along but there are those that want no part of it which is a shame. Jackson and Sharpton for example and they gather more. Glad you had a good time with some cool folks.
    It's starting to seem like Spyder Riders are a different breed. We enjoy the ride and do not care about skin color.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Bacl, White, Green, Yellow, Purple, Old, Young, Tourer, Cruiser, Sportbike, 1%, 99%...
    Bikers is bikers!
    AMEN Bob!!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We hosted the Roundup here in Columbia,Mo a few years ago. Lots of VERY nice people. Yes there were a few that probably were a bit naughty and they were put in a separate place and roped off, per Round up officials. The bikes were outsanding and they loved to show them off. Harley brought in their trailer and had demos. That's where I tried a Harley trike and realized I didn't want one. We almost tipped over going around a corner. The community thought they would come out to the shops and restaurants but they bar b qed on site and visited Sams and Wal Mart. I would love to see them back.

PS The community was scared to have them come and were also scared to have the state HOG rally a few weeks later. Bikers have a bad reputation - it doesn't matter color they are.

Between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls Texas
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhoprays View Post

PS The community was scared to have them come and were also scared to have the state HOG rally a few weeks later. Bikers have a bad reputation - it doesn't matter color they are.
    I though that was nearly a thing of the past. Don't you remember the Honda commercial. "you meet the nicest people on a Honda" or something like that. Now maybe it's a Spyder!.
    Do things like your life depends on it. It COULD!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Pringle View Post
    , ...there are good and bad in every race of people.
    There's only one race; the HUMAN race!
    The fact that there is good and bad in all of us only goes to show that we're all pretty much the same...
    Now; let's all sing, "Kum Baya" a few times, and pass the S'mores around!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default singing...

The fact that there is good and bad in all of us only goes to show that we're all pretty much the same...
    I don't care what color or nationality they are... as long as we can have fun while riding...i'm good! now that i said that.... Black people call ... Yay eee Yay eee! LOL

Spyder Garage

My committee to the Myrtle beach event, there are good and bad in every race of people.

I agree Tim.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

are there any YELLOW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS... or RED CLUBS... or WHITE CLUBS....??????
    what's the point here...???????
    001.jpg

Spyder Garage

This is all so tiring and boring. Let's move on to stuff that is more relevant and Spyder oriented.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you want to talk about helmet usage? that's an issue that is anything but boring!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    are there any YELLOW MOTORCYCLE CLUBS... or RED CLUBS... or WHITE CLUBS....??????
    001.jpg

No probably not a yellow or red club out there but there are some white clubs. Sorry to tell ya but they exist. Probably some all black club out there as well(and that's dumb too). Hopefully there is no such group with the Spyder Community. That being said there are some clubs that myself being African American would not be allowed to join or wouldn't want to join. Boring topic for some but real life for others. It's all about the attitude..

Starting a club ... BOS... Brothers on Spyders... where anyone can join.. male/female ... white black or any other race or nationality or alien origin. Who's in?

wait i was only kidding about starting a club.

Spyder Garage

001.jpg
    Maybe. Blue Knights are Law Enforement related. Red Knights are Fire service. Green Knights are service related.
    I am more concerened about the type of rider you are, then who you are. Booze after the ride, maybe. Booze during the ride, NO.
    Ride safe and have fun.
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There are more than a few "Blazing Saddles" references that I'd love to throw in here about now; but I don't dare...

DaDrkmysta,
    Fire up a new club! I'd sure as heck ride with you!

Spyder Garage

001.jpg
    It would be politicaly incorrect to have a "White" Motorcycle club.

And the point was that i was welcomed by everyone at a "Black" motorcycle meet, even though I was not Black.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I agree Bob..."Kum Baya"...lol.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    This is all so tiring and boring. Let's move on to stuff that is more relevant and Spyder oriented.

Carl
    I actually love the topic. All of the responses I have read have been very inspirational for me.

Spyder Garage

When I'm in Daytona I like to hangout at the Hess gas station at night to checkout all the cool bikes there, mostly sportbikes and 95% of them are people of color. Most of them if you saw them on the street without their bikes you would cross the road to avoid them. That being said I've never been treated with anything other than respect because I show them the same respect. I love the amount of time, money and creativity these guys and gals put in their bike. The color thing is obvious at first but the love of the sport is was unites us all.

Spyder Garage

2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The color of that bike is amazing!
    BRP should take note of it...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    When I'm in Daytona I like to hangout at the Hess gas station at night to checkout all the cool bikes there, mostly sportbikes and 95% of them are people of color. Most of them if you saw them on the street without their bikes you would cross the road to avoid them. That being said I've never been treated with anything other than respect because I show them the same respect. I love the amount of time, money and creativity these guys and gals put in their bike. The color thing is obvious at first but the love of the sport is was unites us all.

I could not even imagine the amount of time and money it took to create this master piece.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

VISpyder 03.jpgVISpyder 02.jpg
    This guy sure had the bug bite him!

Spyder Garage

When I clicked on this link I thought it was going to be a bunch of guys/gals with different black Spyders showing off their bikes.

Spyder Garage

Default Looking to Ryde... that's all

All in All... more than anything I would just like to have a group of people to Ryde with. Currently I just ride with a friend of mines. We're always looking to expand the group (can you call two people a group?) We see people on Spyders all the time but I guess two black men on Spyders can be somewhat menacing as there's never a long conversation. The Indiana Chapter of Spyder Lovers has to be organizing something ... they have to be... that's the only way we'll get to meet other ryders and maybe create the offical spyder club... where race, age or sex doesn't matter... we're all on 3 and trying to have a great Ryde.

@ BobDenman... it would be a pleasure to ryde with you sir.. if i ever make it to NY on Spyder or any other vehicle, we'll do lunch or something..

Spyder Garage

VISpyder 03.jpgVISpyder 02.jpg
    This guy sure had the bug bite him!
    This is an awesome Spyder
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014