Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Great ryde today 7/28/13

Had a great ryde on the spyder today, 210 miles and visited Paris, TN, Murray, KY, Cadiz, KY, Hopkinsville, KY and then home. Spent some time in Murray looking at the changes on campus, there has been a lot of construction since I was there last. Very impressive. Saw lots of other bikes but no spyders.

4417_Monticello_Trce__Adams__TN_37010_to_4417_Monticello_Trce__Adams__TN_37010_-_Google_Maps.jpg

Spyder Garage

Someday I will get the spyder down to visit family in Sevierville. I love the roads down in TN, and when I retire down their I am going to ride all of them.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Someday I will get the spyder down to visit family in Sevierville. I love the roads down in TN, and when I retire down their I am going to ride all of them.

Just sayin'............

We live in Sevierville & you're right about the great roads. We went from a Goldwing 1500 to a 2011 RT Limited & we love it. We just got back from a great ride down 321 to Boone NC & back. Great road & great ride.