Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder RT-S in Picayune, MS

Hello Everyone.
    First, thanks for all the information. I've been browsing for about a month now and finally decided to register for an account. Lot's of great info here and again... thanks!

I've had my Spyder RT-S (Orbital Blue) for about two months now and (again, thanks to recommendations from this forum), I've added some Seal floorboards, white LED underbody kit, Fender-Strips and a few extra running lights. I've also ordered my IPS keyholder this week and look forward to getting it in. In two months, I've put over 3000 miles on the bike and am looking forward to many, many more. I drive from Picayune to New Orleans with it almost everyday (weather permitting) and take rides to the coast on the Weekends between Waveland and Biloxi.

Are there any Spyder ryders in the area? I know I've seen a yellow RT on I-12 a few times and an silver RSS at the mall in Slidell.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jedye View Post
    Hello Everyone.
    First, thanks for all the information. I've been browsing for about a month now and finally decided to register for an account. Lot's of great info here and again... thanks!

I've had my Spyder RT-S (Orbital Blue) for about two months now and (again, thanks to recommendations from this forum), I've added some Seal floorboards, white LED underbody kit, Fender-Strips and a few extra running lights. I've also ordered my IPS keyholder this week and look forward to getting it in. In two months, I've put over 3000 miles on the bike and am looking forward to many, many more. I drive from Picayune to New Orleans with it almost everyday (weather permitting) and take rides to the coast on the Weekends between Waveland and Biloxi.

Are there any Spyder ryders in the area? I know I've seen a yellow RT on I-12 a few times and an silver RSS at the mall in Slidell.
    Welcome and Congratulations!
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Spyder Garage

and on the new ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

welcome to both roadsters and spyderlovers. Glad you were lurking and found us helpful. Enjoy the ryde and I'm sure you will find folks here from your area..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Wink Hey Fellow Mississippian

Hello Everyone.

I am not from S. Ms but up here in NW MS-Byhalia. We vacation in NW Florida every year though and love it down there. Maybe you can recommend some good S. MS places where there is good Gulf beach to go.

Anyway welcome and though my 2010 RT SE5 is still stock for the most part I like hearing about suggestions for improvement.

Good Spydering.
    Just me and my black baby;

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up I'm from Slidell.

I'm from Slidell. I travel a lot, I usually get home on Weekends. Lets Ride

Hello Everyone.

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture