Spyder Garage

Default Carlisle Bike Fest

If you are attending Carlisle Bike Fest this weekend, stop by the end of rows NG and NH to say hi! We set up our camper there on a last minute "lets do it".
    Will be plenty warm this weekend, so we'll have cold drinks available and the A/C will be on inside.
    Look for the Elevation fifth wheel toy hauler on the end of the rows, will have the Can-Am RT and my RAM pickup there and some friends will have their Honda as well. Always great to meet forum members! Denny & Deb Viola
    NHL Hockey - Still the greatest game on earth! Let's Go Flyers!
    2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze / Tan "Scootie", Ultimate seat and other goodies.
    2016 Voltage 3970, Full Paint and all options
    2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, 6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10 Tow Monster
    The old rig, the ride and the RAM CTD at KOA, Spyderfest 2013 & 2014 (same camp site!)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Riding

Quote Originally Posted by denviola View Post
    If you are attending Carlisle Bike Fest this weekend, stop by the end of rows NG and NH to say hi! We set up our camper there on a last minute "lets do it".
    Will be plenty warm this weekend, so we'll have cold drinks available and the A/C will be on inside.
    Look for the Elevation fifth wheel toy hauler on the end of the rows, will have the Can-Am RT and my RAM pickup there and some friends will have their Honda as well. Always great to meet forum members! Denny & Deb Viola
    I will be oing there from North Bergen NJ, any takers in my area?

Spyder Garage

I may be there on two wheels. Visiting my son in Harrisburg and we thought about heading over late afternoon Saturday.