Thread: NC/SC Dealers?

Spyder Garage

Default NC/SC Dealers?

So who are the best dealers in these 2 states please supply your story so we can make an informed decision .
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

I would say that Performance Cycles here in Greenwood is a great dealer, but alas ....... they have gone out of business.

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers!

Velocity Powersports, Ladson, SC Located in North Charleston right off of I26.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    So who are the best dealers in these 2 states please supply your story so we can make an informed decision .

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

RPM PowerSports in Albemarle, NC. Having good luck with them, and their BRP rep seems to know his stuff.

The only other dealer I have experience with, is Matthews fun machines in Matthews, NC. While the service wasn't "bad", the whole experience left me with the feeling that they didn't care if they ever had a repeat customer....

Spyder Garage

How about Yamaha of Lumberton anyone dealt with them? They sounded knowledgeable on the phone to my questions.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

How about Yamaha of Lumberton anyone dealt with them? They sounded knowledgeable on the phone to my questions.
    I bought my 2013 RT Limited from Yam of Lumberton. I did not go back to them for my 6oo mile service, but they did a great job on the assembly. I chose Redline Powersports, Myrtle Beach, SC for the 600 mile service. I would either use Redline or Yam of Lumberton. Ken

"Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are" (Jimmy Durante)
    2001 Valkryie Interstate with Lehman Trike
    2005 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
    2006 Goldwing with Champion Trike
    2011 Harley Ultra Classic Tri Glide
    2013 Can-Am RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Keep the info coming guys who is the best in the 2 states? Inquiring minds wanna know

Spyder Garage

I got my last service at Columbia Powersports in Columbia, SC and I was very pleased. They have two locations. I go to the Fernandina location.

Bernie
    --
    RT-S (Blue) with Power Sports Wrap Racing Stripes
    BajaRon's Sway Bar
    Kewl Metal Gizmo Mount
    Rivco Flag Mounts
    NBV Highway Pegs

Spyder Garage

Default GREENVILLE

POWERSPORTS of GREENVILLE here in Greenville, SC has by far THE BEST SERVICE DEPT. of all... call Bridget, and she'll set you up just fine.... PARTS DEPT. is excellent, call Donnie or Jeremy, they'll take care of you...

SALES: well, you're on your own with them....
    013.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by meancj7 View Post
    Velocity Powersports, Ladson, SC Located in North Charleston right off of I26.
    I'll second that one. Take Exit 203 off of I-26. Their website is: http://www.velocitypowersports.net/default.asp I bought my Spyder there and have been impressed with their willingness to help me. Other than routine maintenance, they have replaced a cracked header pipe under warranty, and gladly wrapped the pipe before installing the new one. They also installed my BajaRon Sway Bar. I'm very happy with their service.

Spyder Garage

How about the Wilmington NC area?

Spyder Garage

I got my RT in Wilmington NC. Sales is good. The tech is fresh out of the BRP school. Very knowledge if you can get an appt. I also go to NC Power Sports in Greenville NC.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    POWERSPORTS of GREENVILLE here in Greenville, SC has by far THE BEST SERVICE DEPT. of all... call Bridget, and she'll set you up just fine.... PARTS DEPT. is excellent, call Donnie or Jeremy, they'll take care of you...

013.jpg
    Good to hear. I'm planning on purchasing my spyder from these guys. I went there once and talked too one of the newer sales guys. Didn't wow me, but he was new so no biggie. As long as the service department is good, that's all that matters to me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Espionage View Post
    Good to hear. I'm planning on purchasing my spyder from these guys. I went there once and talked too one of the newer sales guys. Didn't wow me, but he was new so no biggie. As long as the service department is good, that's all that matters to me.
    Exactly why I started this thread. There should be a preferred dealer list somewhere on the forum so we all can make informed choices

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Huddleston View Post
    I'll second that one. Take Exit 203 off of I-26. Their website is: http://www.velocitypowersports.net/default.asp I bought my Spyder there and have been impressed with their willingness to help me. Other than routine maintenance, they have replaced a cracked header pipe under warranty, and gladly wrapped the pipe before installing the new one. They also installed my BajaRon Sway Bar. I'm very happy with their service.
    Meh.
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Huddleston View Post
    +1 Great Sales and Service,We bought both our there and they do all our service!
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I like RPM Cycles in Albemarle NC. It is a family run shop with great service and friendly people. Their service prices are comparable to other shops in the area. ( I paid $285 for the 5000 mile service, which was a $100 less than quotes from other near by shops.)

http://www.rpmcyclesnc.com/

Spyder Garage

Default Who is best dealer

My Brother-In-Law and I bought identical 2013 RT Limited's with matching trailers. Only difference, his is Pearl White, mine is Black Currant. We shopped at three locations near us, presented our shopping list of features wanted on our Spyders and let them work the $$$ numbers. There was a $1,600 and a $800 difference between them. We chose Lake Norman Power Sports in Cornelius, NC. Their price was most competitive, but that was not the only decision factor. Although they were 10 miles farther than one of the competitors, we felt is beneficial to buy from them for other reasons. 1. They deal only in BRP products. 2. It is a small family owned & operated business, now in their 11th year. 3. They ordered the Spyders without a commitment from us, that if we did not buy them, with the Spyder's popularity, someone else would. The sales contact person is Susan, the parts and service is Joie, her sister, and the owner is their Mother, Dana. Other family members covers the phones, computers and service. They are at 19335 HM Junker Dr. Cornelius, NC 28031 phone: 704-896-6022.

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

Exactly why I started this thread. There should be a preferred dealer list somewhere on the forum so we all can make informed choices
    Honda of Winston Salem N. C. is where i go.

Spyder Garage

FYI Lumberton's BRP tech just recently quit and they have one "in training". Wimington does not take appointments first come first serve and they said they can barely take care of servicing the ones they sell. Talked with Velocity in Charleston looks like my wife is gonna get a day trip to follow me to Charleston for my 600mi. service quoted around $300. She loves the downtown market. I just know the cost is going to go up due to that.

Spyder Garage

Default Powersports Of Greenville

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post

013.jpg
    I agree with that, good people and excellent Service and Parts Dept.
    My Spyder Mods:
    Head light and Fog light 100 watt HID,
    all other lights converted to LED,
    LED accent lights everywhere
    Superior Air Horns (153db)
    Ultimate Seat
    Glo Riders,
    Ram mount cup holder, phone holder, ipad holder,
    Back up cam with monitor
    Spyder1Attitude Exhaust
    http://spyder1attitude.com/

Spyder Garage

Purchased my 2012 RT from RPM Cycles in Albemarle. They are the only ones I have dealt with, but it's hard to believe that anyone could be any better. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.
    2014 Cognac Spyder RT-S SM6, purchased July 8, 2015
    Rivco Flag Holders
    Eduo Innovations SRT Clear/Stainless Cup Holder
    Lamonster Spyder Decals
    Inspector Gadget Driver Floorboards and Heel-Toe Shifter
    Sena SPH10H-FM Headset for Half-Helmet
    Hopnel 1500 Front Trunk Liner
    BRP Trailer Hitch and Control Module
    2014 Escape Trailer (Black and Diamond) from 1 Motorcycle Trailers

2012 Magnesium Spyder RT SM5, sold on July 8, 2015