Well P0217 happened again and here are the details. I have a 2013 RT and after a long ride if I stop to fuel up or for less that 5 or 10 min and restart I am getting an engine over temp and limp mode. Solution is blip the throttle and circulate the fluid ( heat soaked?) shut down and restart and all is good. I have called BRP and have a case number and asked them if they new about SL and they said they certainly do. I told them quite a few 2013 owners were experiencing this. Unfortunately when I called my dealer asking them to report this to BRP they told ME to call them they do not listen to dealers. Not what I wanted to hear really but I am a big boy and can accurately define a problem. I even suggested a fix to BRP and that is a 30-60 delay before this fault sets. It occurred immediately when the key was turned on prior to the engine even starting. With a delay it would give the fluid a chance to circulate. I did notice the temp gauge was at 7 bars when I turned the key on not the usual 5 bars it runs at and dropped to when I started it up in our 90+ degree heat. Moral of the story as others have said if this occurs to you report it to BRP the more that complain the sooner they will fix it. Other than that I am enjoying the ride