GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rendezvous 2013, Aug 24-25 in Johnson Creek WI

Spyder Rendezvous 2013
    Our Wisconsin Spyder Group - SOAR (Spyder Owners And Ryders) is sponsoring a weekend event
    August 24-25 in Johnson Creek, WI.
    We hope many of you can plan to join us.
    Where: Rob’s Performance Motorsports, Johnson Creek, WI
    Time(s): 2pm—Meet and Greet, Come early to shop!
    3pm--Spyder Olympics/Show Off your Spyder
    Followed by:
    Cookout, Awards, Music, Bonfire w/s’mores,
    Entertainment
    Bring your own beverage (Cooler w/ice and soda provided)
    Lodging: Comfort Suites
    725 Paradise Lane
    Johnson Creek
    920-699-2800
    $89 — Mention S.O.A.R.
    Sunday: Brunch Ride to Mineshaft
    Hartford, WI
    Tour Kettle Moraine, Holy Hill…
    More Info: http://wisoar.shutterfly.com/, www.robsperformance.com,
    or Facebook: Spyder-Owners-and-Ryders
    R.S.V.P. sypderownersandryders@yahoo.com
    or call Kory 920-699-3288
    We will have fun come rain or shine and are able to
    move activities indoor if needed!

Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Another ride and another weekend at work.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could be there. I was at the event you held in 2010 at Devil's Head Resort and we had a great time. The weather didn't cooperate leading up to the event so there were quite a few no shows but I had an amazing time.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I wish I could be there. I was at the event you held in 2010 at Devil's Head Resort and we had a great time. The weather didn't cooperate leading up to the event so there were quite a few no shows but I had an amazing time.
    Ann, or should I say "Flaming Spyder", we wish you could be here too. Furthermore we wish had a spyder to ride here. So sorry to hear about the loss of your bike but happy that your quick thinking got you off safely. Your humor is a hoot. Stay safe.
    If you'd like to come on Amtrak, I'd pick you up at the station.
    Greta Guth

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Join us this Saturday for S.O.A.R.'s (Spyder Owners and Ryders) first annual Spyder Rendezvous

at Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek WI!

Only three days to the Spyder Rendezvous at Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek WI! The final plans are in place for great fun, food, music and more.

Be sure to join us this Saturday, registration is FREE and begins at 12:30. Enjoy the Meet and Greet and People's Choice Award judging until 3:15. At 4pm join in the zany Spyder Olympics, test your back-up, serpentine and blind-folded riding skills in a safe, fun way. At 5pm the grill opens with FREE chicken, sweet corn, burgers and all the trimmings. The fun continues with camp fires, s'mores, door prizes and more.

Take a chance to win some cash and help a great cause with our continuous 50/50 drawings to support The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and SOAR. Join us at the Comfort Suites for the Rendezvous After Party from 10:00-Midnight, BYOB.

Sunday morning (if you decide to participate the second day or just join us Sunday) we'll depart Rob's Performance at 9:00 for the brunch ride to the Mineshaft in Hartford and then on to Holy Hill and a tour of Kettle Moraine South.

The weather looks to be beautiful, so put away that lawn mower, forget the car wash, feed the cat, call your mother and get over to Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek WI, for Spyder Rendezvous 2013!

All bikes welcome!

Also - Rob's Performance has all remaining 2013 Spyder riding gear and casual wear on clearance as well as their large inventory of Spyder accessories! Don't forget about the non-current riding gear and casual wear that has blowout pricing! Preview the non-current gear here - http://stores.ebay.com/Robs-Performance-Motorsports

If you have further questions, feel free to contact Kory at 920-699-3288 or email spyderownersandryders@yahoo.com.
    To learn more about S.O.A.R.- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spyde...01653903224220

S.O.A.R. and Rob's Performance hopes to see you there! 100+ confirmed guests already!

Rob's is super easy to get to - 30 miles west of Milwaukee / 30 miles east of Madison / 30 miles north of Janesville!

I-94, Exit 267 Highway 26 - head south 1.5 miles and Rob's is on left side, turn left onto Cty Y. You'll see us right from Hwy 26.

ren.jpg

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Is there any dates set up for the Spyder Rendezvous for 2016?