Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Party in Central Arkansas July 27th

We would like to host a Spyder get together in Bryant Arkansas on Saturday July 27th.

We live in Bryant (between Little Rock and Benton)

Party would start at 5 PM and last until about 9:30 PM

We would furnish hamburgers, hot dogs, cokes, cold water, chips and dips, if you like you could bring some type of desert ( not really necessary, unless you want to)

We have three requests

1- if possible ride your Spyder

2- a response to let us know if you are planning on coming so we can get a head count.

3- if you require a special bread ( gluten free etc) or diet free or low cal drinks you bring them.

This could be a fun event and give you an opportunity to meet other spyder ryders

Cruzr Joe

Address is 214 Monticello West, Bryant AR 72022 Cell # 501 580-5595

PM me or send me a email at jplouch@stephensgroup.com
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 07-10-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I love that you're doing this, Joe!

As usual, I'm a firm MAYBE! I'll do my best to update you the week of the event. If I bring the family, we won't be riding, of course.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Get Together!

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    I love that you're doing this, Joe!

As usual, I'm a firm MAYBE! I'll do my best to update you the week of the event. If I bring the family, we won't be riding, of course.
    Hey Joe, would like to join you both, I am still looking into starting a Chapter for "Spyder Ryders Of America". Just made contact with Ken Miller and have received copies of by-laws. Will keep in touch and will see about making it to your meet!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

How is it possible that Bullant12 haven't answered to this post already?

I'll check the calendar. Our spyders go on auto pilot your way!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dentin028 View Post
    How is it possible that Bullant12 haven't answered to this post already?

I'll check the calendar. Our spyders go on auto pilot your way!!
    Because I'm only on SL during business (non-riding) hours!
    Put us down for a maybe as well... And Mike, I can help you more on the SRA Chapter start up... I am one of the founding Members for the TN Valley Chapter. You can PM me if you have any questions.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

UH OH, Looks like a party is about to start.

The more the merrier

Bring all the kids, we will set upthe sprinkler in the back yard for them to play in.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

You can put myself and my wife as a strong maybe
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Great, look forward to seeing you guys again

Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

we now have 12 couples for the party and 1 maybe on a small family.

Cruzr joe