Thread: Cowtown Visit

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Cowtown Visit

I am traveling to Branson from our home in Michigan in a cage and I saw Cowtown. Well...I had to stop. What a great Spyder joint and I met Brian and some others. Glad I was wearing my Michigan SLs shirt. He was very nice and hospitable and sent me along my way with some great parting gifts! Thanks Brian!

Spyder Garage

Never been there but hear they are good folks.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've heard the same, and am trying to plan the trip for SpyderFest 2014 to include a visit up there...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Been there a few times. Great folks!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

We were out there also yesterday to get the parking brake issue, that we had before we left for the Owners Event, checked out and fixed. Sorry that we didn't have a chance to "meet and greet" you. You are correct about being good people................they are the only dealer that I have ever heard of who will make a 160 mile round trip house call to help a customer!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

In 2009 I was visiting my son at college in St Louis, I did not have or even knew Spyders existed then. I took a little drive to explore the surrounding area and dropped into Cuba for lunch. Upon leaving saw Cowtown, was intrigued and went in. Great folks and a wonderful dealer. Well, six months later back in Augusta I purchased my first Spyder. Wish I lived closer to the folks in Cowtown so I could have them for my dealer!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yes they are super people and go out of their way to help. Bj

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

As I said...he is a great asset for you!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Greer View Post
    Hey guys hope you had a great weekend riding. We are busy at Cowtown USA putting spyders together because you guys bought alot of our inventory over the weekend, thank you. The group that met here sat at 10am went to Lake of the Ozarks and had a great time. We are meeting here every sat, gates open 9am, group will leave at 10am every week new rides every time. call if you want to lead a ride, thanks.
    Hi Brian, I wish you guys were not so far away. Nine hours is a bit much for a day ride.

Enjoyed meeting you and the gang. Keep up the good work.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Cowtown

Cowtown is Awesome. I have purchased 2 Spyders, a boat and a trailer from them. They are the best. Rick is awesome. Service is great. Brain (sales) well what can I say.............awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to this dealership. They are honest and try very hard to earn and keep your business.

The ride Saturday was great. HOT but great. We went to the Lake of the Ozarks and ate at Lil Rizzo's. We had Sypders, Honda's, Yamaha's and Harleys. And, yes we all got along just fine. LOL We decided to ride every 3rd Saturday. We will decide the location on that Saturday. We had a great leader. Felt very safe and comfortable with the ride. The invite is out there for anyone wanting to ride. It was an awesome group of riders. We had some newby's and they did great as well.

So maybe we will see YOU next time.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    Hi Brian, I wish you guys were not so far away. Nine hours is a bit much for a day ride.

Enjoyed meeting you and the gang. Keep up the good work.
    Not really,,, try it from florida..

Spyder Garage

Default Picked up from airport.

I remember a few years back where some out of town folk had a problem with their Spyder that could not be fixed immediately. So they left their Spyder with Cowtown and when it was ready, Cowtown staff picked the owners up from the airport and brought them back to Cowtown for their repaired ride. Something like that. May have trailered it to the airport and just met them there. Either way, I think that is wonderful and if I were closer, I would be using them as well.

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture