Spyder Garage

Default the Rattler (part 1)

first part of Rattler video: http://youtu.be/UTwdeWd-7-U
    Last edited by lookerjdc; 06-19-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

One too many http's in the link. Try

The road looks interesting and fun but you need to try and maintain your lane. Crossing over the yellow line is a major no no on mountain roads regardless how clear the road ahead looks.

Spyder Garage

thanks for catching that link error

the gopro video loses some depth of field

yes, I know to stay on my side of the yellow line but when I could see far enough ahead, I would cheat a bit
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know it's tempting and trust me, I've cheated the yellow line more times that I wish to admit.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! That road looks like any one of about twenty that I've got up near me...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

There are over 234 twists, turns and curves from Lake Junaluska to Hot Springs and another 30 from Hot Springs down to the Bobarosa Saloon (which includes a number of first gear curves)

is that ;ole a road near you?

http://www.209therattler.com/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We have always joked around here that our roads were following paths in the woods that were either blazed by drunken Indians, or cows that had been eating rotting and fermented apples...
    Most of ours are much shorter lengths...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    We have always joked around here that our roads were following paths in the woods that were either blazed by drunken Indians, or cows that had been eating rotting and fermented apples...
    Most of ours are much shorter lengths...
    lol

you will see in the 2nd part of the video (still uploading), that I come across a farm-style grass cutter and a work crew on the road (which were standing and applauding as myself and 2 NY RS riders pass by - Seth has gone by well ahead of us) - I think the NY riders said they were from the Albany area

I'm glad I mounted my gopro on the outside edge of my left mirror

Seth has also posted a 2 part video