Spyder Garage

Default Alzheimer Association and Iowa State University annual Ride To Remember

I was able to participate in the Alzheimer's Association and Iowa State University Football Coach Paul Rhoads Annual "A Ride to Remember" today. Ride was about 100 miles and for once I wasn't the only Spyder there. Met Larry who had just bought his 2013 RT and only had a little over 200 miles on it and saw two other RT and one RS. It was a great ride for a great cause and I'll be there next year.

Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wolfee View Post
    I was able to participate in the Alzheimer's Association and Iowa State University Football Coach Paul Rhoads Annual "A Ride to Remember" today. Ride was about 100 miles and for once I wasn't the only Spyder there. Met Larry who had just bought his 2013 RT and only had a little over 200 miles on it and saw two other RT and one RS. It was a great ride for a great cause and I'll be there next year.

Bill
    You weren't the only spyder there last year! I was there too. Couldn't go this year because I had a home improvement project (and the weather didn't look too promising)
    2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS convertible. 2017 GMC Sierra cc diesel. 2017 Arctic cat RR 137 ES

Spyder Garage

Look forward to seeing you there next year. This was my first year on this ride and I was thrilled to see several other spyders on the ride.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) goldndawn's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We did not make to the Ride.. I have not ever been on one and Hubby is not excited to go on one.. I think to go I would want to know a group of people going so would hope you all get together . Hope for next year.. Paul Rhodes is a great guy and glad he is in on doing this for Alzheimer
    Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 ( Blue Lightning the Thunder Dragon)
    purchased July 2012 ( first ever)..
    MODS::: Seal floorboards

Spyder Garage

Dang, I wish I would have known about this. I couldn't have made it anyway because I was at the Owner's Event. Maybe next year!

Tony
    <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    2017 Red F3T

Mods
    Lamonster RIP Floorboards
    Lamonster H4 LED headlights
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights
    Lamonster LED White and Amber Fog Ring
    Lamonster Show Chrome Fender kit
    Lamonster Drink holder
    Lamonster Dual Power Plate with large X-Grip
    Lamonster F3 Driver Back Rest
    Lamonster Lid Lock
    Baker Air Wings Luggage Rack

Spyder Garage

I didn't even know about until the weekend before. A friend asked if I was going to the ride in Ame's so I checked it out on line and went. I didn't know anyone there either. See you there next year. The group going from Des Moines met at Boesens the Florist and did a Ride before the Ride and went there as a large group.

Bill