Spyder Garage

Default Thumbs up to BRP!!!

I currently own a 2012 RT Limited which I bought used last fall. Before that I had 2 - 2008 RS’s so I am not a newbie to the Spyder world.
    On June 7th I joined a group of 5 friends for a trip down the Mississippi river from Duluth, MN to Memphis, TN. BTW I was the only Spyder.
    I am pleased to report that after 2518 miles the Spyder performed FLAWLESSLY causing me to love this machine even more than before.
    For the amount of complaining I read on this forum you would think I would be foolish to leave my home town for fear of breaking down.
    I never gave that a second thought! I just sat back in comfort and enjoyed the experience and the NUMEROUS comments on how much people liked my trike.
    I just thought that I would contribute some VERY POSITIVE comments on the performance of the Spyder.
    My next ride can’t come soon enough!
    Ryde safe everyone!!!!

Spyder Garage

So glad you are enjoying it. We've had only a minor glitch way in the beginning of spyder riding - I can't even remember what it was. Our dealer got everything straightened out and we've had over 10k trouble free miles. We love our spyder!
    2016 RTS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that you've been lgging some quality miles with your ride!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    I currently own a 2012 RT Limited which I bought used last fall. Before that I had 2 - 2008 RS’s so I am not a newbie to the Spyder world.On June 7th I joined a group of 5 friends for a trip down the Mississippi river from Duluth, MN to Memphis, TN. BTW I was the only Spyder.I am pleased to report that after 2518 miles the Spyder performed FLAWLESSLY causing me to love this machine even more than before.For the amount of complaining I read on this forum you would think I would be foolish to leave my home town for fear of breaking down.I never gave that a second thought! I just sat back in comfort and enjoyed the experience and the NUMEROUS comments on how much people liked my trike.I just thought that I would contribute some VERY POSITIVE comments on the performance of the Spyder.My next ride can’t come soon enough!Ryde safe everyone!!!!
    Great to get positive feedback and hear good traveling news.

"Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are" (Jimmy Durante)
    2001 Valkryie Interstate with Lehman Trike
    2005 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
    2006 Goldwing with Champion Trike
    2011 Harley Ultra Classic Tri Glide
    2013 Can-Am RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Great owners event as well. Had a strange occurance while on a ryde Friday and got to the owners event just as the meal started.The staff at the technical tent took the time to investigate and check out the issue on our Spyder. The tech crawled around on the grass as they were swamped and no room under the tent, then after some time on the phone with Canadian tech people he advised of steps to take if it occurs again.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

Enjoy it more every day. 17,250 trouble free miles on my 2010. Good dealer = good ride.
    Happy Spyderlovers

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Go to hear you had a good ride

Two weeks ago I lead 13 spyders from the Chicago area to Red Win, MN. 600+ miles each, not a single glitch great ride

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    I currently own a 2012 RT Limited which I bought used last fall. Before that I had 2 - 2008 RS’s so I am not a newbie to the Spyder world.
    On June 7th I joined a group of 5 friends for a trip down the Mississippi river from Duluth, MN to Memphis, TN. BTW I was the only Spyder.
    I am pleased to report that after 2518 miles the Spyder performed FLAWLESSLY causing me to love this machine even more than before.
    For the amount of complaining I read on this forum you would think I would be foolish to leave my home town for fear of breaking down.
    I never gave that a second thought! I just sat back in comfort and enjoyed the experience and the NUMEROUS comments on how much people liked my trike.
    I just thought that I would contribute some VERY POSITIVE comments on the performance of the Spyder.
    My next ride can’t come soon enough!
    Ryde safe everyone!!!!

15,000 miles in 10 months, very few troubles. One 1,800 mile trip flawless. So much to appreciate about the Can Am!

Mac Jordan
    Live in Gratitiude and Appreciation
    Vidalia, Ga
    Home of world famous
    Vidalia Sweet Onions

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Just got back from the Owners Event and had a great time. It seems that there much fewer "problem" Spyders lined up at the Tech tent as compared to 2011 event even with twice the number of Spyders in attendance.

Spyder Garage

Default Told you..!!

We are out there and a lot of us..!! thanks for the post we need more like this. Just as you said if you don't understand this site you would not leave the house..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black