Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Drove up to Americade today and had my Ultimate seat installed...

...it's about three hours each way so I had plenty of time to try it out on the way back...and it really is as nice as everyone said!!! Incredibly comfortable and I LOVE the way it looks. While I was there I had tons of people stopping to look and compliment the way it looks and even had two people ask if they could take pictures.

I also had the Baker Built Air Wings (uppers and lowers) installed while I was there and yesterday I put on the gold leaf flame decals I received in the mail from PowerSportsWraps along with the dash wrap (or whatever it's called). It looks like a completely different bike between yesterday and today!!

20130601_185238.jpg20130601_185254.jpg20130601_185309.jpg20130601_185326.jpg20130601_185337.jpg

Spyder Garage

Your bike looks awesome, great choices !
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

That is one nice lookin Spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looking great; riding even better!
    Hey! I was up there today too, and saw a booth that created 3-D images of your bike...
    Problem is; I forgot to pick up a card or brochure...
    If anybody else is heading up there; could you grab me their name so that I can get in touch?
    Thanks!

I spoke to Leslie at Ultimate about the seat that's going to end up on mine...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

That is elegant!! Nicely done.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Default YOUR NEW SEAT

Quote Originally Posted by GMac View Post
    ...it's about three hours each way so I had plenty of time to try it out on the way back...and it really is as nice as everyone said!!! Incredibly comfortable and I LOVE the way it looks. While I was there I had tons of people stopping to look and compliment the way it looks and even had two people ask if they could take pictures.

I also had the Baker Built Air Wings (uppers and lowers) installed while I was there and yesterday I put on the gold leaf flame decals I received in the mail from PowerSportsWraps along with the dash wrap (or whatever it's called). It looks like a completely different bike between yesterday and today!!

20130601_185238.jpg20130601_185254.jpg20130601_185309.jpg20130601_185326.jpg20130601_185337.jpg
    That looks absolutely incredible! I have a lava brown 2013 limited, and have been trying to decide what seat I want. Can you tell a big difference from stock? Anyway, congratulations on a great looking Spyder.

ronbo

Spyder Garage

Default new seat

congrats on new seat etc. I noticed your cup holder on left side. How is it mounted to handle bar? I have a cup holder similar to that, but wondering how to mount it. Thanks in advance.

Spyder Garage

Nice lookin seat
    Bryan

Spyder Garage

I love the look of this seat, best looking seat on the lava IMHO...

harry
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
    My Rides;
    Nimbus 2000, Ford Anglia, 2012 Spyder RT Limited, Pre 14 Vintage Classic Collectors Edition!

Favorite Ride;
    Nimbus 2000 boy this thing can fly.

Mods:
    Charm of invisibility, Reparo Charm (cuts down on service cost)

One always wonders about roads not taken.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I didn't pick up their card but I THINK this is what you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Looking great; riding even better!
    Hey! I was up there today too, and saw a booth that created 3-D images of your bike...
    Problem is; I forgot to pick up a card or brochure...
    If anybody else is heading up there; could you grab me their name so that I can get in touch?
    Thanks!

I spoke to Leslie at Ultimate about the seat that's going to end up on mine...

Let me know if it's not the right place and I'll keep looking...

http://www.spiritbikes.com/

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I didn't notice a huge difference in the actual seat itself yet...BUT...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    That looks absolutely incredible! I have a lava brown 2013 limited, and have been trying to decide what seat I want. Can you tell a big difference from stock? Anyway, congratulations on a great looking Spyder.

ronbo
    ...having the backrest makes all the difference in the world and I'm sure I WILL notice a difference when I ride it more.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Here's a link to the cupholder I have - they are one of the sponsors here.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    congrats on new seat etc. I noticed your cup holder on left side. How is it mounted to handle bar? I have a cup holder similar to that, but wondering how to mount it. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.bakerbuilt.com/bbairwings/rigiddrink.html

They have you remove the two screws that are currently there and replace them with longer ones and spacers. I can take a picture of it from the top if you'd like, just let me know.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

G...
    That's the one!
    The Missus and I spent last evening looking through the vendors that we thought might have been in that spot...
    We both dismissed that name; figured that it should have something to do with photography...
    Until you're better paid; thanks a million!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Saw you at Americade

GMac,

I saw you at Americade yesterday as they were getting ready to put on your seat and then again as they were preparing to put on your Baker Built airwings. The pictures you posted look good, but I've got to say it looks even better in person. My wife likes the black and white seat that Ultimate had on their RT and I wouldn't be surprised if she puts one like that on her white RT soon.

Rick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I thought the same thing when I looked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    G...
    That's the one!
    The Missus and I spent last evening looking through the vendors that we thought might have been in that spot...
    We both dismissed that name; figured that it should have something to do with photography...
    Until you're better paid; thanks a million!!
    You would think "photography" would be in the name somewhere!! I finally figured it out by finding the map they gave you as you walked in and remembering where they were and backtracking from that!

Hope you get what you're looking for!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhinozxq View Post
    GMac,

I saw you at Americade yesterday as they were getting ready to put on your seat and then again as they were preparing to put on your Baker Built airwings. The pictures you posted look good, but I've got to say it looks even better in person. My wife likes the black and white seat that Ultimate had on their RT and I wouldn't be surprised if she puts one like that on her white RT soon.

Rick
    I have to admit I think it looks better in person, too! And if she does I'm certain she won't regret it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Your bike looks fantastic.

Spyder Garage

Default NEW SADDLE

Geat looking Roadster and beautiful color combinations
    If it Feels Good, Do It !!

Too Much Is Just Enough !
    2011 RS~S Pure Magnesium / Black ~M~

Spyder Garage

Default Great Looking Seat!

Quote Originally Posted by GMac View Post

GMac-
    Great looking seat! Thanks for coming to see us, and for posting the pics online- That's gotta be our favorite color combo for the lava bronze.

Best-
    www.ultimateseats.com
    877-672-0288
    348 Destination Daytona Lane
    Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Looks great and the blending on the Honey Burl wood really does make this look nice. The wood glove box is subtle enough that people dont really notice that the wood grain is there but with it removed it is a huge void. You will get lots of comments from people when you stop places now (I suspect you already have).
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips