Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Spyder owners near Manning SC

Hello, is anyone out there? I have a 2013 Spyder RTS SE5 (magnesium). I've seen at least one Spyder in Manning (brown RTS Limited) parked in town. Just wondering who it might be. My wife and I are riding to Lamonster's BBQ. Maybe we will see you there.

Spyder Garage

Hi! The hubby (Tobor 9) and I live in Charleston, SC. We are leaving for the Owners Event Tues., June 11. We will be staying at the TravelLowes. Hope to see you there. Hubby has a 2011 RS and I have a 2011 RT.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Talking Lamonster BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by SDM View Post
    Hi! The hubby (Tobor 9) and I live in Charleston, SC. We are leaving for the Owners Event Tues., June 11. We will be staying at the TravelLowes. Hope to see you there. Hubby has a 2011 RS and I have a 2011 RT.
    We can't make it to Maggie Valley, but will be at the BBQ in Tenn. Maybe we will see you there.