Spyder Garage

Default Tricled and Reggy Tan

At Spyderfest I scheduled the install of lights by Tricled on Sat. afternoon. I waited out two days of rain at the motel and got a phone message on Sat. morning that they had run out of the lights. Needless to say I was really ticked off by this and told him so in both a phone message and email rants. Luckily they had not asked me pay prior to installation. Later that evening I received an email apology from Reggy and to ease my pain offered to send me the fender lights and rear running/brake lights at no charge which I accepted and I would have to have them installed myself. What a stand- guy! I've never had this happen in all the years I've been motorcycling! I received the lights a couple of weeks ago and finally got the fender lights on yesterday. I probably won't tackle the more difficult rear lights until after the Owners Event. I that I've calmed down I feel I owe Reggy an apology for my rants (and the $$$$ for the lights). Hopefully he'll be be at Lamont's BBQ and can at the very least shake his hand.

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pwilbarger; 05-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Reggy is a great guy and have bought 622 trailer lights from him and received them in a timely manner. He has great customer service and stands behind his products.

Spyder Garage

Default TricLed and Reggy Tan

You will always be glad you did business with Reggy, accommodating, friendly,stands behind his product,a guy that is always looking out for everyone else.

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Reggy is a first class person who is always thinking of others and goes out of his way to make them happy. I'm glad I have had the enjoyment of riding with him all over the country.

Spyder Garage

Default Reggy from TricLed

Reggy is an awesome person. I dont know him a long time but the time I do I can tell you that he is an honest stand up guy who definitely stands behind his products. I know he has his business and has to make $$$ but everytime I deal with him I feel its not about the $$$ for him... the friendship is more important. I text him at anytime and he responds quickly. I def recommend him to anyone...

Spyder Garage

Reggy should write a book on customer service! He's the one I count on my lighting needs and has never let me or anyone I know, down!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

All I have to say is he is good guy and I will continue to do business with him any time I need anything within his area of electrical parts. At Spyderfest I road to venders village He was the only one open I was able to get the parts I needed. Also I ordered my fender Light by sail mail and the order went to the wrong office so I called Reggie and he put the lights in the mail that afternoon. ride safe. jtpollock

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All I can say is they broke the mold after Reggy, top notch stand up Guy.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Reggy is a standup guy...I'm pleased to call him a friend ...top notch

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default Is therre a Better Guy Than Reggie Tan?

The answer to that question is NO, he is one of the best in taking care of the Spyder Riders.

THANK YOU Reggie

DocRags and Erags

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    At Spyderfest I scheduled the install of lights by Tricled on Sat. afternoon. I waited out two days of rain at the motel and got a phone message on Sat. morning that they had run out of the lights. Needless to say I was really ticked off by this and told him so in both a phone message and email rants. Luckily they had not asked me pay prior to installation. Later that evening I received an email apology from Reggy and to ease my pain offered to send me the fender lights and rear running/brake lights at no charge which I accepted and I would have to have them installed myself. What a stand- guy! I've never had this happen in all the years I've been motorcycling! I received the lights a couple of weeks ago and finally got the fender lights on yesterday. I probably won't tackle the more difficult rear lights until after the Owners Event. I that I've calmed down I feel I owe Reggy an apology for my rants (and the $$$$ for the lights). Hopefully he'll be be at Lamont's BBQ and can at the very least shake his hand.

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my wife and I on our 2011 spyder-rt-L'IL Red

Spyder Garage

I'll go out on a lmb and say I think all of us Spyderlovers are fortunate to have TricLed as one of our sponsors...

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red