Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Late Registration

Just saw the thread for Spyderquest registration. Will post cheque and form tomorrow. There'll be 2 of us. Looking forward to a great time.

arntufun

Registration is now closed !!!!!

See you all in a few weeks.

Spyder Garage

Default Registration closed

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Registration is now closed !!!!!

See you all in a few weeks.
    I just purchased a 2013 RT. Du to recall it may be a couple of weeks before receipt.

Should I not come to NY?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H8CNCR View Post
    I just purchased a 2013 RT. Du to recall it may be a couple of weeks before receipt.

Should I not come to NY?
    Since the recall has been approved, you will probably be fine.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H8CNCR View Post

Should I not come to NY?
    Don't fully understand what you are saying, but new registrations will be open on opening day only and some events may be limited.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Don't fully understand what you are saying, but new registrations will be open on opening day only and some events may be limited.

Let's clarify so there is no confusion............. If you did not register and just show up

You will not get a tshirt
    You will not be able to participate in the Thursday BBQ (unless we have leftover food after all pre-registrants have eaten)
    You will have to book the dinner cruise yourself (not many seats left on the ship)
    You will be charged a fee to get into the RV park and a fee from Spyderquest to cover expenses that every other registrant has paid.
    You will have to pay at the gates of both whiteface/ ticonderoga
    You might not be able to eat at the whiteface ride, because they are only cooking for X number of people, and the same senerio for the Breakfest at Progressive Motorsports.

I apologize folks, but we can not feed people that just show up on opening day. Our food buget is already in place and we do not have the ability to have enough food/supplies for 200 people when we are showing up with only enough for 130.

Would we have enough if a few extra came ???? probably.... but just showing up without letting us know is seriously looked down upon.
    We are prepared for a certain amount of people attending. If that number is increased beyond what we are projecting, the quality of our event will suffer and that is not fair to our other guests that pre-registered or our team that has worked their butt off on this event.

We would have loved to have included as many People/bikes as possible, but unfortunatly we had to make a cut off date (that was extended already) for registration so our team has enough time to prepare.
    Last edited by arntufun; 09-05-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default registrations

Thanks, You answered my question.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RUNNING A LARGE EVENT

I for one, think all the people who have put their time, sweat etc into this event should be given MEDALS or something ( Gouda in Randy's case ). In the extremely short time that they had to plan, and put all the pieces to-gether just BOGGLES my mind......If for some reason you are now just awakening to this EVENT well please understand MAGIC can't always be preformed NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY ..........off Soap Box.......Mike.

Spyder Garage

Default Regstration

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I for one, think all the people who have put their time, sweat etc into this event should be given MEDALS or something ( Gouda in Randy's case ). In the extremely short time that they had to plan, and put all the pieces to-gether just BOGGLES my mind......If for some reason you are now just awakening to this EVENT well please understand MAGIC can't always be preformed NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY ..........off Soap Box.......Mike.
    Those that have done the work will be glad to have it over. I for one, have only had a small part of the organization of this event and may have been one of the ones who 'opened his mouth' at SITA. to Arntufun and Arnet for the bulk of the work. The rest of the group have all had their part to make this happen. Randy has been a basket case to a certain extent. I have tried to calm him and get him to realize that it is what it is....we will make it work. ALL bike or car events start small and have their issues albeit small ones. As they grow, the issues can grow and the ulcers get worse. It is what it is.

It will come off with out a hitch and if their is one or two, they will be small...cooperation from all the participants would be appreciated....Ryde on , Ryder on

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone for helping out today as I have been out doing a drain line that needed to be completed and just came in. Running a backhoe and transit is not easy in the dark. One more thing done for the cave.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Thanks everyone for helping out today as I have been out doing a drain line that needed to be completed and just came in. Running a backhoe and transit is not easy in the dark. One more thing done for the cave.

I'm assuming you got all the nessasary permits from the town before you started..........

Spyder Garage

Default Permits????

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    I'm assuming you got all the nessasary permits from the town before you started..........

R=What are permits...only paper and they aren't worth a tinkers darn