Thread: Dealers

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

We all hear about the bad ones and not so good service from some of the dealers. Here is an outstanding dealer that needs Kudos from me. Been looking at Spyders since they came out in 2008. This year I decided to bite the bullet and get one. Best thing I ever did. I went looking at my local dealer back in March and after three weeks of not getting an answer to when their inventory was coming in, I decided to look at other dealers. I found a dealer in Kalispell MT. ( Jesco Power Sports and Marine ) and called them. They had their 2013 inventory in and even had the color I wanted. I offered them a price below what their MSRP was and to my surprise they accepted my price. Took a road trip over to pick up my new toy. (5 hours away ) and without any problems what so ever I was a new owner of a Spyder RT LTD. While I was there John Shumate my sale guy bent over backwards to make sure everything was painless. I also bought some new accessories , (about $800. worth) and John gave 10% off everything. Another surprise to my liking. After 1100 miles of driving I decided to take it back over to Kalispell for my 600 mile check up. OOPs Had a great ride over. Not only did John, Hawke, and Cole do a great job of getting me serviced, John arranged for me to use one of their demo Spyders for the afternoon. (another surprice) So I had a great ride over, great service, and a new customer for life. Thanks again to John,Hawke,Cole,and Brenda for outstanding service. You guys rock.

Spyder Garage

to the Spyder family! Thanks for posting a positive dealer report as your first post. I am glad to hear you found such a good dealer and things have been smooth so far. You have already found the further distance to ryde for good service can definitely be worth it.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

and on the new ryde. Glad you had a great dealer experience.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

That sounds like a dealer that knows how to take care of their customers, what an awesome find.

JT

Spyder Garage

North Idaho Rider.....

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888