Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Tri-State Ride with Ohio, Indiana and Michigan

This ride is about winning the tri-state trophy. Between the states of Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. This ride will be an annual ride and since this is the first year we are having this ride, Ohio will be leading this ride through Ohio. It works like this, We will all meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Angola IN. At 11:00am for lunch. The ride will leave at 12:30 PM. To deter unfair advantage at the start .The state that has the most participating Spyders that start and end the ride wins bragging rights for 2013. They will also get to host the 2014 tri-state ride where the newly created trophy will be taken home by the winner. I am aware that the hosting state has an advantage on the ride. But this ride is about the hard-core riders which I know all three states have a surplus of.
    During this ride we will cross all three borders of Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We will be stopping at the spot where all three states come together. You will literally be able to walk in a circle and cross the borders of each state. After that it is off to Defiance Ohio for some scenery and some nice twisties all the way to Perrysburg Ohio where the ride will end at Fort Megs. There are several stops scheduled along the way between Defiance OH and Fort Megs. I have rode this many times it is the best stretch of road in Northwest Ohio. The entire ride from point a to point B is 120 miles. The back half of this ride will be the best part of the day so prepare for the long haul. I truly hope that Michigan and Indiana will show up in force and beat Ohio on its home turf.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Date?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Date?
    Tina,

His post was 5/22/13 & I think the ride was 5/26/13.

Maybe next year.

I think that may be Memorial Day weekend.

Dick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tri state Ind, Mich, Oh ride

I would like to be informed of the 2014 date for this ride.