Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Another Update

Well I tried the water pump in 2 locations, 1st from the tank to the top of the old pump, didn't care for the initial over heat every time so I moved it in between the thermostat and the larger port on the engine pump housing, With the pump going from the tank when the thermostat opened temp went to 1-3 bars. Now intial idle does the same but when the thermostat opens temps drop to 3 or 4 during idle, no road test yet to see if the over heat is averted while riding due to my new issue, now I have the P0524 problem low oil\engine light\limp mode, had it off after doing the 3-4k idle for a minute but now it's back with a vengeance, so guess I'm looking at a oil pressure switch now. Kewlmetal air filter is on back order and no date insight for that and of course I already took the air box off. Summers passing by again and another one without a decent ride on the Spyder. Guess I got the sourest lemon of the bunch. I can't keep count of the issues I've had. BRP will be getting a call tomorrow or a nice letter, I'm about done with this RT.
    Last edited by rarerockmusic; 07-10-2013 at 08:38 PM.