Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Best Place To Purchase Chrome Foot Pegs?

After a long battle trying to decide between a Goldwing Trike and the Can-Am RT-S SE5 I finally purchased the RT yesterday and LOVE IT.
    I would like to buy the chrome bracket and chrome foot pegs but after seeing the price on the Can-Am site I nearly fell out. There are a couple of more chrome items I would like to install but hard to see that much money for a piece of chrome.

Does anyone have any ideas on a good place to buy chrome parts for the RT?

Thanks in advance!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Is yours a 2013?

I have a 13' Ltd. and am selling the chrome footboards for driver and passenger as well as the chrome exhaust shields and chrome side plates which the footboards attach through. I am switching all these pieces on mine to black.
    Lets ride!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wis2013rtltd View Post
    I have a 13' Ltd. and am selling the chrome footboards for driver and passenger as well as the chrome exhaust shields and chrome side plates which the footboards attach through. I am switching all these pieces on mine to black.
    Thanks for info. Can you pm me what you want for the entire package? I'm very interested

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wis2013rtltd View Post
    Mine is a 12 but I noticed several online sites that sell the same set for 12-13