Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chezeburger View Post
    Hope that all went well with your surgery VTrider. I know what you are going thru, I was at Americade last year after having Spinal Surgery on May 10th. I didn't ride came up by car and brought my wheelchair with me just in case. I also took lots of pain pills and muscle relaxers.

Chezeburger
    Thanks! So far I'm doing fine. I'm able to take shorter local rides on the spyder, but not any long distance rides. I'll be in recovery mode until after the 4th of July and then back to work. Until then pain meds and some Physical Therapy should help get me back into shape.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    I Am going to be there from Thurday until Sunday morning
    Hope to see you there! If we don't meet during the day? We can hookup in town at night! Ride safe

arntufun

We got here yesterday and saw quite a few Spyders already....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Randy,
    Good luck with the Spyder Judging on Tuesday! Here's hoping that you defend your crown like the Champ that you are...
    And could you grab the name and phone number of the vendor in the TourExpo that does the 2-D bike portraits for me...
    We were up there yesterday; I thought that the Missus grabbed a card, and she thought that I did...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stharbor99 View Post
    arntufun! Did you post some where about a local dealership having a open house on Thursday? In the Lake George area? I saw the post a while ago and didn't print the info?
    thanks Ruth
    i found the info! It's a Spyder dealer in Glen Falls that is having a Spyder open house on Thursday from 8-4

Spyder Garage

Default HVSR and Friends at Studio Motel

Wife and I will be riding up with friends and will meet up with the Hudson Valley crew at the Studio Motel (staying Tues thru Saturday) . Looking forward to meeting other Spyder riders either on our way up 87 on Tuesday or at lake George for some great riding.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stharbor99 View Post
    i found the info! It's a Spyder dealer in Glen Falls that is having a Spyder open house on Thursday from 8-4
    Progressive Motor Sports in Hudson Falls is the local dealer. Nice people there. Karen and Courtney both seem to be pretty good with the Spyder info...

Spyder Garage

Default wine and cheese party! (around the campfire)

anybody got an interest in a thursday night bonfire with a few bottles of wine and some cheese laying around? staying at the lake george rv park. pm me or post if you can make it. (need to know the number coming so i can plan on the beverage) all spyderlovers welcome, and yes even the spouses if they are on a different ryde. (8:00 pm or so!) the more, the merrier!!!