Spyder Garage

Default Who is going to the owner event from Pa?

Looks like I may be leaving the toy hauler at home and riding to the owner's event. Who else from Pa are going? I'm in the Harrisburg area. Denny
    NHL Hockey - Still the greatest game on earth! Let's Go Flyers!
    2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze / Tan "Scootie", Ultimate seat and other goodies.
    2016 Voltage 3970, Full Paint and all options
    2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, 6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10 Tow Monster
    The old rig, the ride and the RAM CTD at KOA, Spyderfest 2013 & 2014 (same camp site!)

Spyder Garage

Default Owner's Event

Denny....

So, are you riding down I-81? going to take one or two days?

That's the way I usually take but this year have been thinking of Rt. 15. I suppose I could meet you around Harrisburg; I live in NJ near Atlantic City.

Tell me your plans, please.

ken tompkins

[/QUOTE=denviola;618859]Looks like I may be leaving the toy hauler at home and riding to the owner's event. Who else from Pa are going? I'm in the Harrisburg area. Denny[/QUOTE]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Where and when? New to the Spyder, what goes on at such an event?

Spyder Garage

The Owner's Event is held this year in Maggie Valley, NC on June 13 and 14. On Sat. June 15, Lamonster holds a BBQ at his home near Mosheim, Tn.
    The Owner's Event is sponsored by BRP and they offer rides in the area, a luncheon, prizes and, have in the past, a gas card. If you couldn't get to the recent Spyderfest in Missouri, then this would be the next chance to gather with other Spyder owners.

ken tompkins

Quote Originally Posted by Storm56 View Post
    Where and when? New to the Spyder, what goes on at such an event?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Kent - I heard something about the Mggie Valley event, did not realize they were one and the same!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kentompkins View Post
    Denny....

So, are you riding down I-81? going to take one or two days?

That's the way I usually take but this year have been thinking of Rt. 15. I suppose I could meet you around Harrisburg; I live in NJ near Atlantic City.

Tell me your plans, please.

ken tompkins

[/QUOTE=denviola;618859]Looks like I may be leaving the toy hauler at home and riding to the owner's event. Who else from Pa are going? I'm in the Harrisburg area. Denny
    [/QUOTE]

Ken, my plans are not set at this point. I was asked today if I could spend a few days in Lynchburg, Va. that week conducting some training Mon-Tue-Wed at a vendor's facility. I'll be exploring this, since I can get my expenses paid for the first half of the trip. I would have to leave for Lynchburg on the Sunday before the event, and then travel to Maggie Valley from Lynchburg on Wednesday afternoon. I would normally ride 81 south if traveling direct to MV.
    NHL Hockey - Still the greatest game on earth! Let's Go Flyers!
    2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze / Tan "Scootie", Ultimate seat and other goodies.
    2016 Voltage 3970, Full Paint and all options
    2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, 6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10 Tow Monster
    The old rig, the ride and the RAM CTD at KOA, Spyderfest 2013 & 2014 (same camp site!)