Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default New 622 RT Trailer

Some time back Len ordered me a new trailer, Pearl White, to round out the Spyder for long trips. The unit arrived after Spyderfest, I took the Spyder to get trailer hooked up, some mods, etc. Len and the pit crew did a fantastic job getting everything done and got me back on the road home. The next day, the wife informed me that the trailer was not the same color as the Spyder. I was not able to contact Len that day, as I went back to the hospital for two or three days. (still fighting fluid build-up from congestive heart failure and pneumonia). I checked the title and it states the color as Vegas White 20, which is a really white white. Len is checking on it for me, as I would really like to have a trailer to match the Spyder. I was wondering if anybody out there has received anything Vegas White 20

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw some BRP literature on the 2013 models that referred to Vegas White that was the first time I had seen that name. Wasn't the white in 2012 & 2011 called Pearl White?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

This is interesting. I have a 2013 622 RT trailer on order that is due in any day now. The sales person mentioned the vegas white color was listed as the color but said he called BRP who confirmed it was the pearl white color so that it would match our 2012 RT pearl white. I hope I am not in for a surprise. The wife is big on matching.

Spyder Garage

Default Any 2012s left?

They might still have some 2012s at the factory. I was able to get a '12 Lava Bronze rather than a '13 so the wheels would match. You do realize the wheels are different also, don't you?

Put something exciting between your legs--ride a Spyder!