Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good Customer Service from Custom Dynamics (CD)

On the way home from Spyderfest i noticed that one LED on my right ChannelZ fender light strip was not illuminated and the next LEDs above and below the "burned out" LED were dim. My route home took me through North Carolina and Custom Dynamics is located in Youngsville NC so I was going to stop by to show them my lights and hopefully get a replacement since they guarantee their LEDs for life. I called them and learned their office in Youngsville is a call center only. I spoke with Laura, who happens to be the person who helped my when I bought a ton of lights from CD. Anyway, Laura said to send her an email with pictures of my defective ChannelZ, which I did this morning. She immediately replied to my email stating she had sent my email and pictures to their warranty department. Within hours, Chris from the warranty department called to let me know he was sending me a replacement ChannelZ fender strip, no charge. This afternoon I checked my email and had an email from CD stating my order had shipped and included a tracking number.

Thanks CD for the great customer service. It's gonna be a bear to get the old strip off and clean the adhesive off the fender. Chris suggested spraying the strip with WD40 and let it soak for about 25 minutes, then use fishing line to "cut" the strip from the fender. Not looking forward to this task, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) CSW61's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nothing but good to say about them also. Always stood behind their products...
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I have had great customer service from Custom Dynamics also. Glad they are taking care of your problem.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Never an issue here after many purchases.

Spyder Garage

The only problem I've had is that there order prosessing and shipping is sooo fast that I worry that a stray thought could show up on my door step,I know they are only one state away,but i've had local vendors take longer ! Thanks CD for your great service
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default CD Came Through AGAIN!

I posted originally how CD replaced one of my ChannelZ LED strips under warranty because one LED "burned" out. Well, I had notified them at the same time that about 4 inches of my other ChannelZ had popped loose. They sent me a strip of the 3M adhesive to re-glue the popped up area. Today I notified CD that I saw no way to re-glue the area since there was not enough room to get the new adhesive strip under the ChannelZ. CD decided to replace the ChannelZ as a good faith gesture and sent me the shipping invoice today via email. Once again CD comes through with truly outstanding customer service.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded