Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RPM Cycles great service

RPM Motorsports in Albemarle NC great service at a reasonable price. Had my RSS in for the 5000 mile service and a state inspection, Paid less than the estimate. Rick and family are great people to do business with.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPM-C...65305780194946

Spyder Garage

Definitely agree. Purchased a 2012 RT from them about 5 weeks ago. A pleasure to do business with. Very highly recommended.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

always good to hear of good dealers who look out for their customers after the sale and even visiting ones. Will jot it down for future travels..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I bought my RT from Rick also and have used them for service with no complaints; I've more recently used Honda Shop in Winston-Salem who have two Can Am mechs and I've been able to get serviced quicker, usually while waiting. They usually cook up some hotdogs on saturday if you're in the area.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    I bought my RT from Rick also and have used them for service with no complaints; I've more recently used Honda Shop in Winston-Salem who have two Can Am mechs and I've been able to get serviced quicker, usually while waiting. They usually cook up some hotdogs on saturday if you're in the area.

I used to work in Lexington at the State Prison on Old 64 until I retired last year.

Spyder Garage

I agree with all the good words about RPM. Rick, Cheryl, Steve, and all the rest of the crew treat you as if you are family.
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.