krzychick

Default Rivco offering FREE SHIPPING NOW !!!!

Hello Friends, Rivco is offering you FREE SHIPPINGPrototype Spyder _Highway Mt 007bw.jpgSpyder Driver Board_onlft3qrtrtop008_altBW.jpgPrototype Spyder_Flag Holder_rtsidedblsteel026bw.jpgCA400 Cup holder clsetop029_bw.jpg (only in the continental U.S.) on ANY CAN-AM SPYDER RS, OR RT, product, CALL TODAY 888-801-8222 PHONE ORDERS ONLY...offer only good until May 10th....Don't miss this one.....Thank you, KRAZY CHICK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by krzychick; 05-01-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Spyder Garage

I'm puzzled. I ordered earlier today (order #10378) and was charged shipping.
    Did I not do it correctly?

Bernie
    --
    RT-S (Blue) with Power Sports Wrap Racing Stripes
    BajaRon's Sway Bar
    Kewl Metal Gizmo Mount
    Rivco Flag Mounts
    NBV Highway Pegs

Spyder Garage

I placed an order today also and got charged with what I thought was a very high shipping charge for the product I purchased.

Spyder Garage

Default Shipping

Mine was also. Order 10390.
    Lets Ride!

krzychick

Default we will be crediting you back shipping amount

I apologize for not being specific, it is for phone in orders only I have now edited my thread stating this...due to the fact ordering via WEB...it is an automatic fee set into the order....but we are definatly true to our word and our accounting department is taking care of this as we speak... please wait..it will be 3-4 business days before you see the credit to your card, I am sorry for any inconvenience, THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ORDER, KRZY CHICK

Quote Originally Posted by jima1153 View Post

krzychick

I apologize for not being specific, it is for phone in orders only I have now edited my thread stating this...due to the fact ordering via WEB...it is an automatic fee set into the order....but we are definatly true to our word and our accounting department is taking care of this as we speak... please wait..it will be 3-4 business days before you see the credit to your card, I am sorry for any inconvenience, THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ORDER, KRZY CHICK

Quote Originally Posted by jima1153 View Post

krzychick

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    I placed an order today also and got charged with what I thought was a very high shipping charge for the product I purchased.

krzychick

Quote Originally Posted by Hberninger View Post

krzychick

Default we will be creditin

Quote Originally Posted by Hberninger View Post

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post

KRZY CHICK,
    Thanks much for your prompt and generous response. Great to see Rivco and other sponsors on this forum having such great customer service.

Bernie
    --
    RT-S (Blue) with Power Sports Wrap Racing Stripes
    BajaRon's Sway Bar
    Kewl Metal Gizmo Mount
    Rivco Flag Mounts
    NBV Highway Pegs