Spyder Garage

Default Best Western Conference Room At Spyderfest

Not real sure about the other hotels but the crowd at the Best Western was ......Lively.... LOL

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

I didn't stay up late enough to visit the Conference room...

JT

Spyder Garage

I was at the enclosed pool and hot tub.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Not real sure about the other hotels but the crowd at the Best Western was ......Lively.... LOL

Cruzr Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I was at the enclosed pool and hot tub.

Chris
    With all the rain... What's the difference?
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Best Western Conference Room At Spyderfest

Well we had our final get together at the best western tonight and i truly mean it when i say that we met some really great folks here at Spyderfest, thank you Mogang, Len, Vanessa, Lamont, Harvey and Pitbull Powersports Rocks.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

The evenings that we sat and visited was what I looked forward to the most. Meeting you all was the high light of my stay. I just wish I would have put some pancake syrup on KMORTS door handle He was so fun to mes with!! Or was that "KMART"
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    ...and according to the front desk, too noisy...
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LLSailor View Post
    ...and according to the front desk, too noisy...

Yeah but they never called the cops

Spyder Garage

Default Having withdrawal.......

Missing Joe, Roy and the sisters!!!! Need my laughs to bring a smile to my face. Also miss Jerry, Vaska, Tom, Pat, Dave and all the rest of the BW Hooligans. Better not forget Kevin (KMort to me) for his filming prowess.

Jim
    Last edited by boomerkc; 04-29-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well the Comfort Inn was as quiet as a Church..... That was being sacked and looted by Viking Raiders!!
    Example: after a pie run that wasn't; it seems that a supply of hops sandwiches and Spyder Venym appeared in the lobby. Safety-conscious MO-Gangers imediately did their best to dispose of these dangerous chemicals in the only manner that they KNEW would keep them from getting into the hands of an innocent civilian;
    There were quiet discussions involving religion: ("I wish to Ch**t you'd shut up and just finish that Jell-O shot!"), the existence of a Higher Power; ("What would an Aerocharger system add to the torque curve on my RS-S?"), Foreign and domestic affairs; ("I swear guys, she TOLD me she was 18!"), finance; ("How do you guys sneak this stuff in your garages with your wives seeing it on the credit card bills?") and sportslooks like the Swedish Volleyball team has never been in better shape!")
    Harvey put on a seminar on the care and feeding of pet pigs
    Oh! there's a rumor going around that a "Guy"; it might have been this, that, which, or maybe even some, that lost his watch and might have been a bit late finding his bed and a Bible too; but it's probably just a lie!
    And when will that dang loudmouth shut up and go to bed? I personally witnessed this loud, obnoxious, know-it-all shooting his mouth off as if he had something important to say...Don't it drive you nuts when somebody... What?? Oh... never mind...
    But he was just about the last person to hit the sack on at least two nights... and almost paid the price while riding home today... I woke up while riding East on I-70 in Ohio, and "Se A Cabo" was over, and "I Hope You're Feelin' Better" was already started! THAT puts a real kink in your colon quick!
    So try and get a decent amount of sleep before strapping on and firing up!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    The evenings that we sat and visited was what I looked forward to the most. Meeting you all was the high light of my stay. I just wish I would have put some pancake syrup on KMORTS door handle He was so fun to mes with!! Or was that "KMART"
    Where is that nice lady that dropped her room key card at my feet " like a gift came straight from GOD" and later named me "Kmart" for big blue light specials!!!

What a great time those after riding hang-outs were. I feel a little underwhemed here at home because here I'm just not as funny........and I'm just "Dad"

I did however pull off some Cruzr Joe impressions that I thought were " spot on"

Missed my buddies Farmboy(Jerry) and his wife Juliet after they had to leave early before their lynching..........( they bought a new HD trike) ..............just kidding you guys!!!

Almost forgot......remember the very quiet, butler/ bartender that Cruzr Joe brought along................What was his name again?
    Oh yeah......."Cool Hand Luke"

I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did, your all the greatest!!!

As far as the maple syrup on my door handle goes............ I don't think Juliet could handle and more beer spilled on her from your cowardly escape as I open my door to you antics!
    Thinking out loud here!!! .......You Rock Farmboy

Kmart out,
    ​KMORT44