Spyder Garage

Default For what it's worth, Spyderfest Weather!

For those of you attending Spyderfest I would like to suggest using KY3 local station (no I'm not related or own stock) Most everyone knows I ride pretty much year around and the only weatherman I trust to keep me dry is the morning guy Brandon Beck (5am-7am). I don't know why anyone would want to predict Missouri weather but this guy does it as good as I've ever seen. He uses the standard computer models however if he disagrees he will tell you and is usually right. I ride to work everyday possible and may average getting wet 2 days a year relying on his weather forecasts.
    Like I said for what it is worth, however remember the last bit of local advice I shared with you all several years ago, was about how great a dealer with an hard working young salesman who knew how to take care of customers we had here in Missouri and look where that went!
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Like I said for what it is worth, however remember the last bit of local advice I shared with you all several years ago, was about how great a dealer with an hard working young salesman who knew how to take care of customers we had here in Missouri and look where that went!
    But that wasn't too hard to forecast was it. The writing was on the wall from day one.