Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Dual USB installed in blank instrument slot

Great USB charger. On my 2012 RT A&C I put it in the first unused slot right of center. I broke two before I realized that the handlebar, when turned for full right turn, hit the USB cable just enough to push the charger to the right, breaking the top off. It needs be installed in the center slot, which requires some cutting, which I don't have proper tools for. I had put 52mm blank covers where the gas and temp gauges had been. I cut a slot for the USB charger and it looks great. Make sure you note how the cover locks into the instrument panel or the charger will not be up and down. Easy to wire. It did not require any splicing of wires. Only downside is it is not always hot. I will change that soon.

[QUOTE=DJFaninTN;1219648]for all you Amazon Folks out there

https://www.amazon.com/Socket-voltmeter-Carling-switch-standard/dp/B01HOL26G8/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1485127100&sr=8-18&keywords=usb+with+voltage+meter

or you can get it in RED
    https://www.amazon.com/E-BroŽ-Charge...+voltage+meter[/QUOTE

Spyder Garage

Default USB in rocker switch slot

The dual plug works great. However, it MUST go in the center slot, which does require cutting the tupperware (I don't have those tools). I installed two in the slot next to the center and I broke both before I realized that when you fully turn the handlebars, they will push against the usb cable, breaking off the top of the switch. When I removed the gas and temp gauges awhile back, I put 52mm ProSport covers in their place (from rallysportdirect.com). I cut out one to fit the usb plug and it looks and works great. There was no splicing needed. Just plugged into the temp gauge plug. The only downside is it is not hot when the key is off. I will fix that soon. Before you cut, make sure you know how the cover locks onto the dash or you may cut the hole at an angle rather than up & down.