Thread: New owner in KC

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New owner in KC

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Picked up a new 12 RS at Renos on Friday. I own a couple other Can-Am products and am amazed with the technology packed into this machine. Getting excited to add some aftermarket stuff to make it my own. Let me know if there is a group in KC that rides. I'm from OP and would love to meet some others out there!

Spyder Garage

Talking

and ryder

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome!

on getting your Spyder!
    You've found the best place on the web for all things Spyder! (pun intended!)
    There is a group in the metro, I'll PM you contact info for the head of the group and he can get you more information. I live in the KC northland, but right now I'm in Springfield, MO helping to get things ready for Spyderfest!!
    Glad to hear there's another Ryder!
    I see you're in OP...I work at 95th & Nall - so if you see a Blue RT, it's probably me, since I ride to work as often as possible.
    Watch for the PM, I'll get it out shortly!

Pete
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the party. Congratulations on your new ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey Pete

thanks for the info glad there is a group in KC to ride with. I've been reading up on the spyderfest. I see that ISCI will be there in the vendor section. I'm really interested in checking out some items they and a few others carry before I start the mods. Do you need to register to get in the vendor section at the event?

Spyder Garage

Default Vendor Village........

Ryan, congrats on your new purchase. There are several of us in O.P. I read in a previous reply on the forum that, yes, you need to be registered to get into the Vendor area. If you're going to be down for Spyderfest, the entry fee is a great buy, considering the meals, etc. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Jim Cannon
    boomerkc

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome from Tulsa

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

Welcome to the world of roadsters and the hangout when not on the roadster..!! Enjoy both..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

and welcome to the Spyder nation. Ride safe!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

& Welcome to the Spyderverse!

Come on down to the party in Springfield/Ozark. This is my first SpyderFest, but I know it's going to be great. What a wonderful way to spend your first Spyder road trip!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

ryan you should make spyderfest there will be a lot of venders and many other spyders to see all the grate things you can buy for your new spyder,im going thu.and friday,dont worrey about getting in to the venders village if thats all you want,but you wont want to miss the drag race on thu that will be the high light of the fest.call me if you want to find out moore i live in ottawa kansas 35 miles from you.and my grand son is a police officer there in op.hope to see you at the fest.

Spyder Garage

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

from the state of Ky. No more boring weekends now. Have a great one! Ride Safe & Long.