Spyder Garage

Default Visit to Spyderpop's Place

We went out to Hot Springs last Saturday. Harvey asked me a few months back to stop by and rYde around the area with them (which we have been before but not on the s). He also wanted me to bring Valerie so he could measure the modifications he needed to do to make his Catalytic Converter Shield Kit fit the 2013's. So off we left in the morning and arrived at Harvey and Terri Clark's place in the afternoon. Harvey told he had a spare Bajaron Anti-Sway bar (Leira was looking into getting one) so we went and jacked her RS-S up, swapped the sway bars and the girls went to ride while we guys stayed wrenching Valerie . We updated her with the Skid Plate, Block Off Plate, Belt Guard, and of course the Cat Shield once he got it measured to fit and he's getting ready to sell it for the 2013's. After we were done, Harvey and Terri took us to The Rocky Mountain Grill and we all ate EXCELLENT sirloin steaks. Once we were done with dinner, we headed out to a night ride over Downtown Hot Springs and up/down the park's mountains. Next day, back to the shop to say our goodbyes and headed out to the Hot Springs park one more time to try Ron's Anti-Sway Bar again (my turn to try it). Leira REALLY was happy with her new Anti-Sway bar when we went thru I-30, I-240 and I-40 and felt more secure on the interstate with it. Overall a GREAT trip! Thanks again to Harvey and Terri Clark for making us feel at home! More pictures are posted here.
    Girls Spyders.jpgHot Springs day.jpgHot Springs top.jpgParked.jpgRibeye.jpg
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Spyderpops and Terri are 1st class! His shop is enviable and their hospitality is unbeatable.

Now that he's got your Spyders fixed up, y'all might be able to keep up with me when we ride to Spyderfest next week!
    (Well, Leira - at least he might be able to keep up with us now!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    Spyderpops and Terri are 1st class! His shop is enviable and their hospitality is unbeatable.

Now that he's got your Spyders fixed up, y'all might be able to keep up with me when we ride to Spyderfest next week! (Well, Leira - at least he might be able to keep up with us now!)
    It is all about the rYder's performance... I bet I can keep with you BOTH on a submarine!!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Now that he's got your Spyders fixed up, y'all might be able to keep up with me when we ride to Spyderfest next week!
    (Well, Leira - at least he might be able to keep up with us now!)
    It will be nice to go faster!!! I'm thinking its either the driver or are RT's slower than RS??