Spyder Garage

Default South Louisiana to Spyderfest Leaving Friday 19th

My wife and I are leaving South Louisiana Friday the 19th heading towards Mountain View then on to Mountain Home. We plan on getting to Mountain View on Saturday. Any suggestions on routes or places to ride before we get to Spyderfest on Tuesday? I have no reservations and no routes planned. We are just heading North........

Thanks,
    Gene and Rhonda

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Hey, Gene! That's a great place to ride from. If you'll go to this link http://www.mountainsmusicmotorcycles.com/?page_id=12 you'll see all kinds of routes starting from Mt. View. Push Mountain Run is highly recommended.

Also, would you and a few other Louisiana riders consider setting up a state hospitality table at the Wednesday night kickoff? See this thread for more info if you haven't seen it already...http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...est-this-Year!

Spyder Garage

With no routes planned and no reservations it sounds to me like you are going to have too much fun, enjoy the ride and be safe.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I only know of four people going to Spyderfest from Louisiana. Let me see what I can put together for a table Wednesday night. See you there.