Spyder Garage

Default Micron vs. Hindle

Other than comparing the sound files, what is the concesus about Micron pipe vs. Hindle?

Which is better?
    I don't wont such a huge sound, but the stock seems to low.

RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Micron vs. Hindle

I have heard both and like the Micron it's a nice sound without being too loud. I also like the extra $200 in my pocket it leaves.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sopher
    Other than comparing the sound files, what is the concesus about Micron pipe vs. Hindle?

Which is better?
    I don't wont such a huge sound, but the stock seems to low.

I have not heard the Micron in person so I can't give an honest opinion on it. I do really like the looks of the Carbon Fiber one and the Yellow and Black one for a Yellow Spyder though and they are a really good price. All that being said, my husband and I purchased the Hindle's. It is a matter of personal choice more than anything. We too wanted something more throaty without being obnoxiously loud. Also, for me personally, I just really like the finished look of the Hindle made for Can-Am with the little "Y" on the heat shield. I think it gives the bike a whole new finished look. So whatever you decide, enjoy it and make it your own.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

does someone hac pics of the three different Micron pipes?
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sopher
    does someone hac pics of the three different Micron pipes?

www.micronexhaust.com Has several shots of the different cans they make

Spyder Garage

Which bike muffler fits the Spyder ? am wanting the Carbon fiber but, not sure which one to order ?
    thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by teacherbob
    Which bike muffler fits the Spyder ? am wanting the Carbon fiber but, not sure which one to order ?
    thanks
    All Micron cans look the same the only difference is the mounting and inlet. Just give us a call and we can get you the correct one.

mm

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have the Hindle and decided to go this way because of the looks and the certainty that I would never have a warranty hassle regarding modifications. The sound level is just about right for me, too. Other bikes that I have can make the "really big sound" when that is desired. My guess is that the decision probably boils down to personal choice - is blue prettier than green? or red? You decide!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

After looking at both the Micron looks a lot less restrictive. Thanks Magic Man for taking care of me and the other members! :bigthumbsup: