Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Information, post 1 and 2 in this The Spyderquest Official thread.Spyderquest 2013 *****Official Thread*****Started by arntufun, 04-13-2013 10:43 AM2 Pages •1 2
    Last edited by rnet; 04-17-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Possible Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    We do, Progressive Motorsports in Hudson Falls. No details yet.

Have you talked to Roberts Motorsports in Saranac, too? They were at Spyders in the Adirondacks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trafick View Post
    Have you talked to Roberts Motorsports in Saranac, too? They were at Spyders in the Adirondacks.
    And they did a great job at SITA, but no we haven't yet. We have not finished the details of the ride going near there place. It is a timing thing since we will be starting the rides in or near LG.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

I am looking at coming. I am making sure that weekend is not schedule for my ToysforTots meeting in Quantico VA at the Marine Base.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spidergirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YES!!!

Thank you for doing this. Hubby and I are thinking of going. Hotel/Motel for us.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Would you consider taking over SITA dates or are your rally dates already set ? I am just curious .

arntufun

Dates are set and host motel is in place. This thread below will give you a good idea of things planned so far.

-----------------------------> http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...fficial-Thread*****

Spyder Garage

Default A-lodge

Quote Originally Posted by harrypottar View Post
    Not sure why I'm posting this as don't think rooms will be an issue in September but this was such a great place I thought I would share.

Most years I try and get to Americade in Lake George, but as most of you know being one of the largest motorcycle events it extremely overcrowded.

20, 30 years ago I would have stayed in the heart of it all but now adays due to being either wiser or old, bolding and fat I like to stay further a field. Get away from all the wild parting noise and sleep. I can stay in the think of things as long as I want knowing I have a quite retreat waiting for me.

Also the hotel rooms around Americade are over priced, I don't blame them, get what you can while you can but I do find a lot of the rooms in that area are a little less than ideal. I'm being kind here as some need a complete makeover and some just need a good clean. I very ocd about where I stay but be very clean, my wife gets annoyed with me because I have walk out of a few hotels upon arriving and inspecting the room.

Anyway, not that I think we will need to find rooms outside of Lake George for this Spyder event, but I did find a great place north of LG. Its a little ride but was amazed at the comfort and quality of this place for the price. Extremely clean and pleasant rooms, made to look like an old log cabin but all new. Huge four poster beds with fans above. I'm tall and I at to run and jump to get on the bed.

anyway if you're in the area check this place out...

http://www.adirondackalpinelodge.com/

harry

sorry for bad spelling, darn iPad autocorrect
    how far from Lake George is this lodge?