Spyder Garage

Default Wireing diagram for a 2013 RT S

Trying to locate a wire to tap into for switched power which is not a wire for some type of computer. I have looked for a Wireing diagram without success for a 2013 RTS. Little help please.
    This will allow me to continue to install my perminate heat controllers for the gerbing liners for myself and my wife.
    Thank You
    Bill Kane

Spyder Garage

Hopefully you are trying to find something to switch a relay to activate an auxiliary fuse block. On the earlier versions there are no circuits that can power that much amp draw directly. On the 2013 RT, you could tap the rear trunk cigarette outlet feed (up to 10 amps) if you fused it as switched, or disconnect that circuit from the outlet (which you would then run unswitched) and steal that feed. If all you want to do is pull in a relay for an auxiliary fuse block, the light on the rear passenger heated grips is a good one to tap in the rear, or the instrument lights up front.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

If you don't have the accessory plug in the Frunk that wire is available. Fused at 10 Amps from the same circuit that powers the one in the trunk.
    Marilyn 2023 RTL Red
    John 2023 RTL Black

previous:
    2015 RTS SE6 Red
    2015 F3S SE6 Silver
    2011 RT SM5 Silver
    2013 STS SM5 Silver

"common sense will prevail....but we see no sign of that"