Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pitbull

Default Spyderfest If i'm ready or not here ALL of you come!!!

Hey ready or not here all of you come and I couldn't be more excited! Scared! Nervous! And ready for the fest!
    Wish you all safe travels, and asking my fellow dealers to take care of all of you as you cross this great country! May God watch over you all and give you grace and the adventure of your life!!!

That being said please have mercy on us, we are a very young shop, trying our best to do things right!!! And setting everything possible up to take care of you... ALL
    brp is riding in to our rescue, Danny Davey and several other BRP techs are RYDING in to help us out.... THANK GOD and BRP!

There are several of you that this will be your first Spyderfest, and we want to welcome you, and to our veteran Spyderfest folks we are trying to keep the integrity of the event and get the party started in this new area.

Starting a new dealership one month and putting on a spyderfest the next,,,,, might have been biting off a bit much! But hey you only live once! as the PIT-CREW MOGANG we promise to do our very best!!! And apologize if we aren't where I want to be yet! But doing our best to get there!

If I haven't returned your pm or phone call yet I apologize and I'm trying to get to you, it's important to us to try to take care of all of you. Still ironing out a lot of kinks and working to get systems in place, thanks for your grace!

My friends please ryde safe and can't wait to see you all and show you my new place!!! Thank you guys for the love and support!!!! See you soon
    Last edited by pitbull; 04-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Starting a new dealership one month and putting on a spyderfest the next,,,,, might have been biting off a bit much! But hey you only live once! as the PIT-CREW MOGANG we promise to do our very best!!! And apologize if we aren't where I want to be yet! But doing our best to get there!
    If anyone can do it, you, Vanessa, the Pit Crew and MOGang can. This is gonna be one heck of a party even if there are a few hiccups here and there. And your friends will cut you some slack for trying to do the impossible and roll out a new biz and a gigantic party all at once. I believe in you, my friend!

Spyder Garage

What she said

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Hiccups..whoopsies .. Whatever word you want to use

That is what real life is all about. And you guys are living real life to the fullest!!! The one thing you don't need to be is perfect your integrity and your heart will make up for any blips that happen. I know in my knower that this is going to be an off the chart wonderful experience for every one. So just be you and life will be real and great.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Hay you sorry I will not make the big party this year. Had to redo hart open me back up to fix but Iam good now but can drive or ride. Hope you have a great safe rid to and back ok, see you around

Spyder Garage

This will be my fourth Spyderfest, and like the first one, it was a learning experience for all of us. Len, you and Vanessa, the pitcrew and the MoGang have put a lot of time and effort into this, for us, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    We are just looking for a good time, seeing old friends and meeting new ones, so relax.......it'll all come together.....and we'll all take home some great memories once again. See ya soon

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default Great..!!

Good luck guys I know you will knock this one outta the park. All the best and hope to make it next year..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

This will be my first 'Fest. I'm sooo looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm lucky to have a great friend that retired to the Springfield area, he an and his wife will be hosting me during my stay for the week. It's getting close!!!!
    David
    2012 Spyder RTS SE5 - Sold

Spyder Garage

Len Thanks to you an the Mogang for putting this on for the last four years . This will be are 3rd and I must say we look forward to seeing all of you this year, maybe this year the weather will be good coming from fl. looking forward to seeing the store. John and Carol
    Oh the 19th will be the last post on the Spyder to the pie run hope this helped. it was something to see last year.

thanks to 2 Stricklands for his part I hope this helped you Len we had such a great time last year it was something to see.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-03-2013 at 05:39 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The Florida x-Press Huligans are looking for the 4th year to be better than any previous SpyderFest's.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MISSOURI knows how to treat people

1 of the best states in the country, HOPE to live there some day.

Spyder Garage

This is are first spyderfest an we are so excited!! Its an adventure an there will b bumps in the road but with the support u have you will get over them. We r soo excited to be getting married at the event in front of are new friends! See u all there cant wait!!
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    And your friends will cut you some slack for trying to do the impossible...
    with one exception, Len:
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Counting down the days.. This is not your first rodeo so I am sure that you will be just fine.. It will be a pleasure to get to me alot of new pleople an see friends from the past...

I am like you.. I hope that everyone has safe travels on their way out... God bless everyone involved in making this happen an traveling out there.......

Spyder Garage

Len, with you and the MOgang putting on this event, along with 1000 of your closest friends...how could it be anything but a success?!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can't wait to see your new digs.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's all gonna work out just fine! So stop worrying already...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This will be my first spyderfest and I'm countig down the days! It will be a fabulous event! Is there a current list of vendors that will be at this event posted anywhere? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Vendors are posted on Spyderfest.com. Check it out we have plenty to choose from....bring your charge card!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

This will be our first, and I'm very excited and very impressed with everything I've seen. Just made a appointment for an oil change and everyone was very helpful and supportive. You are a blessing to the Spyder community.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder Smyles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

So sad I won't be there because it sounds like it is going to be a blast. I have been following all of the threads and it looks like you have everything undercontrol. I wish you all the best with your new shop I have marked my calendar and now I am counting the days until I can attend my my FIRST Spyderfest in 2014. Best of luck to you and everyone involved with spyderfest.
    CURRENT: 2015 Yellow RT-S SE6 "Smiling All the Way"
    CB, Satelite Radio, BRP Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Handwings, Cup Holder, EZ Pass Holder, Side Saddle Cargo Nets, Smiley Face FLO, Smiley Flower Face Decals, Tri Axel Handlebar's, Corbin Heated Seat, Baker Built Upper/Lower Air Wings, BumpSkid, High Third Brake/Running Light, Brake/Running Light/Turn Signal License Plate, Turn Signals in Mirrors.

PAST: 2013 Yellow RT-S SE5 - Loaded with lots of goodies.

Spyder Garage

A very large job to accomplish. Hang in there--and do your best.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Gettin anxious

Time is getting short and the excitement is getting very high!! Don't worry Len I'm sure everything will be great and if there are a few hiccups.....Spyder people will be getting together.....isn't that what it's all about anyway?! The one thing I do expect is that you make sure we have great weather!!!
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

Len, my friend, don't worry about it being perfect. Everything will be great, and we will be pleased...I guarantee it! We want to visit with our friends, see your new shop, take some rides, eat some food, and spend some money. Everything else is incindental. Quit your worrying, and do what you can. You have always gone way over the top anyway. We know you will be there for us...and we will all be there for you.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

pitbull

Default Thank you guys

Thank you guys for the love and support! we want this right and doing my best to put on the event that we have been doing for years...THANK GOD FOR THE MOGANG AND THE PITCREW!!! lots and lots to do and a short time to make it happen!!!!!